WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLaptop has stopped connecting/won't connect to the wireless internet EmptyLaptop has stopped connecting/won't connect to the wireless internet

more_horiz
Hi!

My laptop is a Dell that runs Windows 7. It has never had a problem connecting to the wireless internet at my parents' house. It has been connected for the last two weeks no problem while I have been on vacation here. My iphone is connected to the wireless along with other wireless devices in the house. I did try restarting the router a few times and also my computer a few times.

My laptop is able to connect up to the internet through the router when you use an ethernet cable.

I have tried a system restore to a date last week and that didn't help.

It was fine last night and today it just wasn't connected.

I tried a tutorial from the microsoft homepage and nothing helped there. (It's called Wired and wireless network connection problems in windows)

If you have any ideas, that would be great.

Kells

descriptionLaptop has stopped connecting/won't connect to the wireless internet EmptyRe: Laptop has stopped connecting/won't connect to the wireless internet

more_horiz
What model Dell laptop?
Make sure that the wireless is turned on. There may be a physical switch on the front or side of the laptop or you may have to use the Fn key to activate.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum