WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem  EmptyHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem

more_horiz
LOW DISK SPACE ON DRIVE C LOCAL DELL 531 PC IE7 VISTA HOME BASIC IT CANT AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE TO IE 9

MY SYSTEM BELOW

DRIVE C LOCAL 140 MB MIN AND 9.99 MAX - DRIVE D OS IS FINE 19 GB FREE OF 222GB -RAM LEFT 958 MB, I TRIED EVRY THING IN THE BOOK AND CANT EVEN UPDATE MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THERE ISNT ENOUGHT DRIVE SPACE ON C LOCAL DRIVE. PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by DragonMaster Jay on 4th July 2012, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email address.)

descriptionHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem  EmptyRe: How on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem

more_horiz
It's usually best to uninstall some programs and delete some unneeded files, if you need more disk space.

descriptionHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem  EmptyC DRIVE low space

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
It's usually best to uninstall some programs and delete some unneeded files, if you need more disk space.

hi, I hav e done what you recomended ,how ever I dont know if or what folders I can delete in local drive C with out messing up the computer. I just purchased a 4GB flash drive , will this device set for ready boost help me its has twice as much space than my computer came with ?

descriptionHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem  EmptyRe: How on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem

more_horiz
What about the programs? Any unimportant ones?

descriptionHow on earth can I fix a local drive c low disk problem  Emptyhelp reply to dragon ,master

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
What about the programs? Any unimportant ones?

I have deleted every file and photo and music and documents to get this disk local drive c to give me space and yest the other drive d OS is 222GB free of space

more_horiz
List the drives and the amount of capacity and space free please.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum