WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsystem goes straight to restore mode Emptysystem goes straight to restore mode

more_horiz
I have windows xp and when i turn my computer on it goes straight to the restore mode that it would of you hit ctrl and f11. When I try to restore back to factory settings it just freezes there. everything else I can click and go to except restore to factory settings as it just freezes there. I tried safe mode but it wont go into that.

descriptionsystem goes straight to restore mode EmptyRe: system goes straight to restore mode

more_horiz
Well Dookie,
Can't you choose for "the latest working restorepoint"?and put your system back to yhat point?

if not you might want to try start up from a bootCD, make sure in you boot sequence the CD drive is your 1st boot option and start with Hiren's BootCD, you will find many options such as checking on viruses and maybe you can try to back up your most important data, it comes with a "mini XP" feature but I have never used that before.
you can get it here: http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

try to run some test on your system and if nothing else helps you "ll probably have to reinstall windows.

Maybe someone else has a direct solution to this one.

greetings,

Ben

............................................................................................

Everybody talks about how much I drink but nobody talks about my thirst Smile...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum