WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

+108
Ironman
Buffyanimated
jayseaweav
Akueson
lilhawksmema
blindhelpfultech
fanfare123
amnesiac
TheMarshal
ExclusivelyElite
Sirgeorge316
Qaytu
Sirois
Roon
wildman
engishbill
Buttons
woodslover
stanwieg
houndmom
iceflow
franwhi
Diepzeeknikker
catwoman
ljaconski
CreateAwebsitePlan
dmcg
Janette MacDonald
jettt19
maxuelll
Links
sonicluver5432
research152
dkienitz
shadowlord153
unicornfreak2006
sunriz64
smith034
arvind
brun
olaxi
berrygate7
gailm22
sipri456
sotaprops
Belahzur
Gabethebabe
goldenarmor4995
ann123
kipper
Sanddj
miss moneypenny
mda4
tortrixen
tigerstylex4
Windows123
burton805
Paul Giever
ohdeucey
JENZO
jr48
laikhragirish
movinup321
jmm405@att.net
genebarnes
suebeetrue
akpygmies
jimmini
cherie247
esthernababan
The One Bee
Tracer
Biffeh
Dr Jay
dahal
angelz
Saura
eazymac
jellybean122
Omoo
paco12348
gadddyman
Nazzgull
Aprius
duncan21
helmutjhh1
riverrat
redapache
ET2.0
bogglyise
M0nk
tarzan
Safan
tjmerriman
Ebw
Butch Loveall
lobo2002
ViKtory
lawyeroconnor
Roy Nipper
Robert Clarke
computerkid1328
nczoolady
Hugh
juleigh
xshootme
fausto2278
Doctor Inferno
112 posters

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyfml

more_horiz
hello im h8in life rt now this comp prob is the least of my problems but the first step to fixin the rest of them... lol.. hope i can get this figured out

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

more_horiz
hello guys i am new here dear i read your comment i learn alot of things from your comment it's great dear thanx for this information.
Welcome to GeekPolice forum nice.......
-----
Girish
-----

............................................................................................

free download

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

more_horiz
Hi,
I joined up a few days ago after 'lurking' for a fews days. I have a query but it'll wait until I'm sure of the 'etiquette' her.

jr No way!

more_horiz
HI YA

My name is JENZO new to the site hopefully going to learn how to stop people mucking up mine & other peoples computers :smile2: . know how 2 work a computer but to read the logs & stuff you get from the hijack & malware programs will be great to learn cannot wait.

THANKS YOU GeekPolice FOR THIS FREE SERVICE

JENZO

more_horiz
Hi All,

Noobie to the site and need to remove a Trojan from my laptop. Looking forward to getting started and cleaning this mess up.

-Deuce

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyNew Member

more_horiz
Hi,Paul here just checking to see how post works.
Picked up Antivirus Inc. on laptop computer can not use.
Will be posting on Malware fourm. Thanks

more_horiz
Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Gp_wel11

............................................................................................

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyHello Everyone

more_horiz
What started as a paniced search for online malware removal software landed me here last night. I was darned happy to find that following the link here didn't add to my computing problems! Thank You!

more_horiz
Hi Smile...

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyBankerFox.A problem

more_horiz
I am not what you would call Computer literate. I do however, have an issue. I have 2 profiles on this computer. The Admin profile says that my wuauclt.exe is infected. I am also getting a message that my threat is BankerFox.A. I am unable to access anything on my Admin profile. Any help would be appreciated.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyRE

more_horiz
HI i just joined and i have a problem i would like help with pls i cant use internet explorer with my other computer due to a virus or spyware, when i try to use the internet it says error. can you please help me find a solution
:sad:

more_horiz
Hi,
Just saying hello for the moment

more_horiz
Hello, I just joined because, like many others, I picked up a virus. Will be posting to the malware forum once I get my ducks in a row (where'd that saying come from?).

mda4

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptynew here!

more_horiz
Hi there, new here and hope to post some questions later. Cheers Mate Cheers Mate
MISS MONEYPENNEY.

more_horiz
Hola everyone and specially to the Computer's "Magic" GeekPolice Staff

Goofy

more_horiz
Hi all, found you guys whilst trying to get rid of "my wall security" :sad: its been doing my head in & nothings working so here goes, 😉

more_horiz
kipper wrote:
Hi all, found you guys whilst trying to get rid of "my wall security" :sad: its been doing my head in & nothings working so here goes, 😉

Please read and follow this removal guide: http://www.GeekPolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/remove-my-security-wall-removal-guide-t19336.htm

more_horiz
hello glad to be on GeekPolice

more_horiz
Safan wrote:
kipper wrote:

Please read and follow this removal guide: http://www.GeekPolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/remove-my-security-wall-removal-guide-t19336.htm

How easy was that!! I just stuck to the simple step by step instructions & it was gone just as it said it would be!! Big Grin thankyou so so much, peace n quiet at long last after two entire weeks of hell, Hooray!

kipper

more_horiz
i think this is the only place that can hekp i need help!!!

more_horiz
First poast!

Hello everybody. My name is Gaby and I joinded this forum in an attempt to be a better malware fighter. Whenever I see a computer I have this irresistible urge to find out which security software they are running, how many useless resident programs they have loaded, what their hijackthis log looks like and I wonder whether they are clean or powerless clones in a botnet due to an irremovable rootkit.

I gues I am a geek.

more_horiz
Gabethebabe wrote:
First poast!

Hello everybody. My name is Gaby and I joinded this forum in an attempt to be a better malware fighter. Whenever I see a computer I have this irresistible urge to find out which security software they are running, how many useless resident programs they have loaded, what their hijackthis log looks like and I wonder whether they are clean or powerless clones in a botnet due to an irremovable rootkit.

I gues I am a geek.

You may want to consider getting into our academy then, we teach students how to remove malware.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 DXwU4
Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
Wow belahzur, you have made almost 26K post since august 2008 - you are a gek indeed Big Grin

Anyway, I have already applied for your academy. Awaiting response :o

more_horiz
Yo!!

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyJust saying hi

more_horiz
Hi everyone!! Smile...

more_horiz

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Emptyhello

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Welcome! To get started, you can start a new topic in this forum just to practice, say hello (or both) and see how things work! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, that is why this forum is here.

Feel free to return to the top of this forum and look for the "New Topic" button to try your own first thread. Introduce yourself, say hello or whatever you want!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have about using our forum here. If you are still unsure about posting straight off, check out our New Members Guide.

The main aim of our forum is to encourage those that are new to the world of computing to come here and ask us for support and learn new things! You don't have to be a computer expert to be a part of this community. Which goes with our slogan; "Discover New Computer Knowledge".

There is no such thing as a 'dumb' question when it comes to computers, their configuration and operational issues. So don't be afraid of asking us any sorts of questions you may have relating to all and any of the topics that you see on our board and more! No matter what the problem is your having, we can help.

You've taken the first step... It's all plain sailing from here Smile...

Good Luck!

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyAfter6hours of security tool removal frustration the last thing

more_horiz
I want to have to do is register before i spend another houror two trying to figure out how to remove it ... seriously guys so glad i found you- im on my daughters PC _ I have a mac thank you very much!!!and since i let her teenaged brother in law into use myspace and get the stupid thing(Security tool) then i had to get rid of it before she got vback from out of town.....- K

So honestly i wouldve been really happy to just be able to download it and not have to log on and since i cant read your page quite w/o the ST pop-up blocking me.... please pleas b4 i jump off the balcony !!! simplify

more_horiz
hi .... i opend this shit email on facebook now i got this program personalsecurity anyone knows how to deal whit it ? plz

more_horiz
need help whit virus !

more_horiz
Hello olaxi,

Please read this: http://www.GeekPolice.net/-t3821.htm

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Hello, I hope I can find help here?

more_horiz

What seems to be the problem? I would recommend opening a new topic in the correct sub-forum, but if you do not know where it belongs, post here and it will get moved for you

more_horiz
I had tons of malware on my pc. My google searches were also being redireted. By reading a post from a a person with a similar problem and following the directions to fix the prob I was able to fix my problem as well.
I will definitely do more reading on this site.....thank you so much Smile...)

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyHey Hello !

more_horiz
Just joined and Hello to Every One !

Its great to find such a good forum to solve our problems - computer related. Thanks.

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyOn With the Geekin'

more_horiz
Hi.

Glad you guys are here to help us old folks figure out these darn computers.
I tried hitting it with a hammer, but it still doesn't work right.

Smitty

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyIE will not let me post OTL results

more_horiz
I have run OTL and when I try to create a new topic and post the results IE cannot display the page. HELP.

more_horiz
Hello Iam new to this. and iam trying hard to fix myWindows XP for about 5 days now it has been saying it cant open the files or programs no mater what i have tryed thay wont open. I even went and got a new Antivirus and down loaded it to a deffarnd pc then sent it to a flash drive. then tryde to set up on the XP but gagin it wont open not even in a safe moed. Please can someone help me with this? My friend is tired of me needing her laptop to fix my decktop LOL. PS when this started i keep geting a windows AV Security Worning so i tryed to update it but it would not all it keep saying was i had to buy it. PLEASE HELP!!

more_horiz
that's because you are trying to install, right? install it, but copy the folder to the flash drive instead of the install exe. run the exe, and quarintine viruses, if available. then run again and delete them. works for me, and my friend's kids do the same thing at school for games (they constantly comlplain about windows defender. they don't know how to get exe's past viruses)

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyHello Fellow Geeks and Freaks

more_horiz
Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone out there who likes to surf the net and picks up a bug occasionaly here and there. And I thought picking up women from bars was dangerous!

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyJust testing...

more_horiz
and saying hi. Big Grin

more_horiz
hello GeekPolice Big Grin = Play the game

more_horiz
Hellooo, I've been looking around and it seems a nice forum.

I'll try to participate to both help and learn whenever I have a little bit of time.

more_horiz
Hi friends! i am a big fan malware fighter and i really would like to learn some things like how to read a HJT log or how to use CB...

I´m happy being part of this comunity!

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyThanks for having me!

more_horiz
I know I need to go to another area for help, but I want to let you geeks know that you are appreciated, respected, and sometimes I just go, "wow". I have a bad guy in my pc, trying to send out 552 pieces of spam via ME! So< Norton got it, but won't get the real guy. I have to unplug internet cord cus my remote access was turned on! I did figure out its the bankerfoxA and nuqel thing. Im in safe mode now, first time in days on the web. yay. OK, well thanks, off to the right forum I go. I hope.

more_horiz
Hello GeekPolice

I found this site while trying to help my friend rid his PC of Thinkpoint...google is my best
friend. This site may become my new best friend...thanks so much

Cheesy Grin (sparkly Thank You!

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyThink Point

more_horiz
I found GeekPolice while trying to run down a cure for "THINK POINT" which has taken over most of my computer functions. It sounds like others have encountered this problem - hopefully someone can help me also

descriptionCongrats, You've made it here... Now what? - Page 2 EmptyHello All!

more_horiz
Just saying hello to all users. I can never find the button that says, click here to say hello so I grab the first button the says reply. Hope this gets through to you all. Peace...

more_horiz
hi!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum