WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmy computer wont start!!  Emptymy computer wont start!!

more_horiz
Shocking Whoa i was watching a movie saved to my freeagent hard drive on my computer when i tried to turn up the volume on my speakers the freeagent fell to the floor and unpluged it froze my computer and when i tried to restart my comp it had the Emachines logo then goes black with a underscore blinking for a few minutes then says
"windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your compter.
this error can be caused by unplugging a d removable storage devicesuch as an external USB drive while the device is in use< or but faulty hardware such asa hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is falling.make sure any removable storage is properly connected and the restart your computer.
if you continue to receive this error massage, contact the hardware manufacturer.
file: \Boot\BCD
info an unexpected I/O error has occurred."
i plugged the freeagent back in and it didnt do anything at all :sad: Sad tearing
i didnt contact the hardware manufacturer cuz i thought this site would help me first

descriptionmy computer wont start!!  EmptyRe: my computer wont start!!

more_horiz
so no then lol

............................................................................................

Love: Stephii
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum