WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionis XP still taking all updates from windows msn?   Emptyis XP still taking all updates from windows msn?

more_horiz
My pc with XP home is about to be junked ,its screwed . The usb ports are busted and the cd drive quit, its the dell kind that lays on the desk and you cant add dvd drives and stuff cause theres no room to put them in like a tower model would have.Anyways folks I'm thinking of buying another used one with XP cause there cheap $100.00 but a friend tells me to spend lots more and get one with windows7 cause the XP's arn't taking the updates or something like that.The used pc seller guy said vista is kinda flaky ,but 7 is good kinda like windows 98se it lasted till xp came along even though you could get some in between they werent benchmarks . I don't get doing anything fancy with my pc,just emails ,download the odd movie or song (legally). and I'm a member of lots of forums. I have a roter and wireless that works good ,and my phone comes thru my pc and hooks to the wall jack so all the phones ring and work ,outside of that I dont think I'll need anything more advanced .What do you think of getting another pc with XP?

descriptionis XP still taking all updates from windows msn?   EmptyRe: is XP still taking all updates from windows msn?

more_horiz
Hi,
You should get Windows XP, because it's probably the best system from Microsoft Co. for now. Windows 7 is really nice, but still buggy, and it's only Service Pack 1. You can get Service Pack 3 for XP, which fix many bugs and making your system really stable and perfect for using as normal user. When you decide to check Windows 7, you'll remember my words, too many problems for now.

Regards

............................................................................................

is XP still taking all updates from windows msn?   V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum