WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFlash Player EmptyFlash Player

more_horiz
Adobe Flash Player keeps crashing and I have to keep refreshing all my pages that need it. What do I do? I have before 10.2 uninstalled then reinstalled but that didnt work.

............................................................................................

Flash Player Gp_use10

descriptionFlash Player EmptyRe: Flash Player

more_horiz
Reinstall Browser too ;) Delete your browsers and Flash Player, download latest from Filehippo or some other freeware website.

Also, i suggest you to delete Temporary Internet Files from your computer. Use CCleaner for that, perfect thing!

............................................................................................

Flash Player V45u80

more_horiz
Have done all of that prior to my first post. I am using the 4.0 beta for firefox as well

Flash Player Gp_use10

more_horiz
Download Firefox 4.0 Public, not a Beta. It might be a problem too.

Flash Player V45u80

more_horiz
The beta might be causing the problem. Download the final build here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Flash Player Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I did and it still crashes

Flash Player Gp_use10

more_horiz
Try delete that version of flash player, also delete Plugin for Flash inside Mozilla Firefox, you can find it in AddOns Window, delete everything similar to name "flash" and restart firefox. Try to get some youtube link and you should get message that you don't have Flash Player, click on that message to download new one.

Flash Player V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum