WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionflash player disabled Emptyflash player disabled

more_horiz
Hi Everybody:-) at my first visit here a few days ago i was helped out fantastic with a disabled flash player. Somewhere?! somebody?! advised a program, with the word "vault"in it. everytime you do something, or your pc makes a move, or whatever, this program tells you and asks permission.this way it 'learns'to know you and furthermore, points you at moves your pc makes. i found out what was the trouble with the player this way... a few days after this i had to delete the program (day before yesterday) and now i can't remember the name, cant find it on google nor here and....my flash player is'nt working again. i use XP proff and internet explorer or firefox. reinstalled the player also with special flashtools to first delete flashplayer completely et cetera...nothing works to solve the problem.
The only thing i can see on Myspace is a empty player and i'm stuck in this problem the way it is... Is there a geek who can help me with this please? Also the firewalllike program i forgot the name from i want back dearly. does anybody know what i'm talking about? o dear....and i don't even know how to ever find this topic back, i'm still learning to be a geek myself so can't be of much help in return....FOR NOW! thank you for reading this Topic! X BOOM

descriptionflash player disabled EmptyRe: flash player disabled

more_horiz
no geeks????
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum