WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHP Notebook wireless disabled with no way to enable. EmptyHP Notebook wireless disabled with no way to enable.

more_horiz
I noticed one day upon starting up my computer that my light was not showing I was enabled for wireless connection, and in clicking the slide button, it still did not come on. In going to my Control Panel to further investigate, the HP Wireless Assistant appeared, but would not open when clicked. There is no way for me to create a Wireless Network, no way to detect other Networks; it's almost as if I have no Wireless Card in my computer whatsoever.

I've tried downloading the Driver Detective from the HP website, run a scan, but apparently I need to register the product... they ask for a registration key, but I cannot find the key to register and therefore cannot attempt to add any drivers that are missing. Is this even the right step to take?

I've also tried completely reinstalling Vista, running a total recovery on the laptop in hopes the proper drivers would be installed. This was done with a Recovery Disk purchased from HP, as this is a second-hand laptop I've purchased from a friend.

What can I do to fix my wireless?

descriptionHP Notebook wireless disabled with no way to enable. EmptyRe: HP Notebook wireless disabled with no way to enable.

more_horiz
Hi,
Visit HP website and search for your product. They provide all drivers download for any kind of laptop.

Regards,
Nazzgull

............................................................................................

HP Notebook wireless disabled with no way to enable. V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum