WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBoot up gives me unknown error EmptyBoot up gives me unknown error

more_horiz
Hey guys,

So i have been having this problem for quite some time now, it has not really bothered me that much but i have tried to seek individual help via manual but i cant seem to stop it.
The problem is i have a floppy disk error at boot up during the post screen saying a floppy disk error and requires me to strike f1. Now the manual said i must go to my bios and disable it in CMOS, so i tried to disable but it wouldn't let me disable the floppy drive BUT i don't have a floppy drive. Origin of this problem is when my cousin had a problem with his HDD i tried to format but i booted his windows. After i connected my drives back in my system i get this error for the past year.

descriptionBoot up gives me unknown error EmptyRe: Boot up gives me unknown error

more_horiz
Hi,
Floppy settings MUST be inside BIOS Setup page. You should read all carefully, there are 3 options for Floppy. You can Disable it, just find that line. After all, you should press F10 or F11 to Save your settings, type Y as Yes and it should be disabled for now.

If you have problem with finding option to disable floppy, let me know. I might take a picture and post you here.

............................................................................................

Boot up gives me unknown error V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum