WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLog-in attempt turns into Reload EmptyLog-in attempt turns into Reload

more_horiz
Hi everyone! I'm having a problem about logging in at a certain website. Whenever I try to log-in, nothing happens but the page just reloads after hitting the log-in button. I already tried using Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome but they all gave me the same result. I also tried restarting computer and router but didn't fix the problem.

If you need the website link, please let me know.

Thank you.

descriptionLog-in attempt turns into Reload EmptyRe: Log-in attempt turns into Reload

more_horiz
I may be a problem at the site. You could try deleting cookies, but since you changed browsers, that's probably not the issue.

descriptionLog-in attempt turns into Reload EmptyRe: Log-in attempt turns into Reload

more_horiz
Not sure if the site itself because some players can log-in. I also tried deleting cookies.

more_horiz
Could be a firewall issue. Sometimes Java script is required. Is your Java up-to0-date? Are you running some pop-up blocker that may be interferring?

more_horiz
Firewall is off and yes, I updated my Java before asking here :S I'm also using pop-up blocker.

more_horiz
Do you think the pop-up blocker may be interferring with your logon?

more_horiz
I tried logging-in with the blocker disabled but still the same Indifferent or Blank

more_horiz
Ouch, I was hoping it was the pop-up stopper. Handing this over to someone else as I'm out of ideas.

more_horiz
Thank you for the effort of helping me Goofy

Anyway, anyone out here who could please possibly help me? :S

more_horiz
Anyone, please? Sad tearing

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
no ones the solution?:S

more_horiz
OK - what website. I might give it a try.

more_horiz
http://12-sky2.aeriagames.com/

more_horiz
I got in fine with IE and Safari.

You tried several browsers so what's the common demoninator? Java maybe? Your router settings maybe? Firewall maybe?

Try again to dump your cookies, delete apps all Java in Add/Remove Programs, use the Fava Control Panel > General tab > Temporary Files Settings > Settings button and Delete Files - put checks in both boxes.

Download new Java from www.java.com. Restart the computer.

If that doesn't fix it, look at your firewall and router settings. Are you blocking anything? Did you make any changes since when you last logged into the site.

more_horiz
Also try loggin in with another computer to verify you're using the correct UserID/password.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum