WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run EmptyWindows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run

more_horiz
Hi

My computer has been doing weird things lately, not only has it become really slow but the windows explorer crashes every time i start my computer. i used to press ctrl+alt+del to get the task manger so i can restart the explorer, however now a black screen just pops up whenever it is suppose to take me to where i can start the task manager. in addition, all my internet browsers are crashing or lagging when i am using them.

please help me.

descriptionWindows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run EmptyRe: Windows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run

more_horiz
Hi,

Try first the malware removal area first to see if it's an infection causing it.

............................................................................................

Windows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run Gpa-st13

descriptionWindows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run EmptyRe: Windows explorer crashes on startup and task manager will not run

more_horiz
hmm.. i've already scan with my antivirus, but there's no virus found..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum