WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHal.DL missing? EmptyHal.DL missing?

more_horiz
How to get it back?

............................................................................................

Hal.DL missing? Educat10

descriptionHal.DL missing? EmptyRe: Hal.DL missing?

more_horiz
can some1 help wit this?

............................................................................................

Hal.DL missing? Educat10

more_horiz
Is it hal.dll?

If it is you can either use the Windows XP CD with instructions here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/restorehaldll.htm
Or download the file here: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?hal

more_horiz
when i type in expand d:\i386\hal.dl_ c:\windows\system32, it says the file is not found nor the directory...

Hal.DL missing? Educat10

more_horiz
Other than making sure that the CD drive is the D drive, then I'm not sure.

more_horiz
yep, it is...

i tried alot of things and none worked...

Hal.DL missing? Educat10

more_horiz
Have you ever used OTLPE before Sir? if not, it's a bootable disc with UI so you can download the file Safan linked to and replace it while booted in OTLPE.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Hal.DL missing? DXwU4
Hal.DL missing? VvYDg

more_horiz
here's what i did.... i reloaded xp without doing a clean install and was able to save my files... i transferred them to another pc nd then i did a clean install of the damaged system. after that, i transferred the files back to the original system. took long...lol

an d Belahzur, neva heard of that...

thanx anawayz

Hal.DL missing? Educat10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum