WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionError 1606 EmptyError 1606

more_horiz
Hi!
When I try to install some softwares the error 1606 appears ( Error 1606: Could not access network location %APPDATA%\ ) so I can't install them. This error doesn't appears only at few softwares. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. (Sorry, my English is not very good)

Does anybody knows how can I fix this? If you know please help.

Thanks

............................................................................................

Never say never

descriptionError 1606 EmptyRe: Error 1606

more_horiz
Hi,
Microsoft provide free tool and solution for your problem. Check the link bellow :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886549

............................................................................................

Error 1606 V45u80

more_horiz
Hi,

I tried the Microsoft Fix it but the error continues to show up, then I checked the values in registry everything was fine, but the error still shows up

Never say never

more_horiz
bump

Never say never

more_horiz
Reinstalled Windows, error is no more showing up. Thank you for helping. You can mark it as solved

Never say never

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum