WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPlease Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged EmptyPlease Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged

more_horiz
I am not sure what is going on with my computer but I let my sisters use my computer to check their email accounts, facebook and myspace. My son also has use of the computer. For over a week now I am having Internal Error pop ups for adobe, HP Advisor will not load and I have tried to uninstall it and it will not let me. I use AOL as my main email address and it says the main.ldx.data base file is damaged, the error code for adobe is 1606 "could not access network location %APPDATA%|. " I have had to uninstall AOL and reinstall it every time, which is very time consuming and frustrating. When in facebook I cannot load Farm Town or Happy Aquarium which has been happening for about 2 weeks now I think. It says that I have the updated version of Adobe flash. I have not had this computer for a very long time and it should not be acting this way. Something is seriously wrong and I need your help please! Please!

I fear there is some hȋdden virus or something on my computer. I am using the free version of AVG 8.5 and I have used a malware site. It has found lots of tracking cookies and put them in a virus vault.

descriptionPlease Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged EmptyRe: Please Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged

more_horiz
Please download ComboFix Please Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. This will not install in Vista. Just continue scanning, and skip the console install.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

descriptionPlease Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged EmptyRe: Please Help-Adode Reader Internal Error- error code 1606 - AOL database damaged

more_horiz
how do I rename it to commy.exe? there is no option for me to rename it

more_horiz
I did exactly what you said at the top, I finally got it to rename it to commy.exe and followed all instructions and I even restarted afterwards and it still has not fixed the problem. HP Advisor is still denying access, Adobe Reader still says Internal Error I can't read pdf files. please help

more_horiz
Please post the ComboFix log.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum