WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUpgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional EmptyUpgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional

more_horiz
I'm planning to buy windows 7 professional but it's pricy, the upgrade version is much cheaper so I'm planning to install a trial version of windows 7 home premium then upgrade it to windows 7 professional with activation keys. I could save 80 bucks if that works.

Will it work?

descriptionUpgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional EmptyRe: Upgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional

more_horiz
Yes, that's pretty nice idea Smile...

............................................................................................

Upgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional V45u80

descriptionUpgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional EmptyRe: Upgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional

more_horiz
I don't believe you could upgrade from a trial version. You might need to full version in order to upgrade to best of my knowledge.

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Upgrading 7 home premium trial to 7 professional Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum