WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionnetwork adapter ???? Emptynetwork adapter ????

more_horiz
I have a hp/compaq presario f572us notebook and i was connected to the internet through my wireless adapter?
but for the past to days it been notable to connect through my adapter. i can connect through ethernet cable. i have tried updating my adapter. and when i go to my device manager it says it working fine. but when i go to connect it, it does not find any networks. i click on digaonse the connections and it says no wireless network adapter install one and verify the driver. but like i said it fully up to date and i have vista but this is the only problem i have had with the adapter.???

descriptionnetwork adapter ???? EmptyRe: network adapter ????

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net!

Please go to Start > Control Panel > Device manager > Find and expand Network adapters > Right click on your wireless card and press Uninstall.

Restart your computer, connect to ethernet and download driver for Wireless from this link :
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp38001-38500/sp38119.exe

Install it and restart your computer. Let me know results.

............................................................................................

network adapter ???? V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum