WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSerious Error Recovery EmptySerious Error Recovery

more_horiz
My computer reboots itself in the middle of transferring files to a flash drive.
I received these error codes upon login:

BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : FFFFFFF8 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : B59125EC
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

My question is what caused the error to occur, and was there any system damage done? If so, what can I do to recover and prevent future occurrences?

descriptionSerious Error Recovery EmptyRe: Serious Error Recovery

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net!

My first question for you is , do you have your Windows XP CD at home? I would like to perform few recovery command which should help your computer to fix that error.

............................................................................................

Serious Error Recovery V45u80

more_horiz
Yes, I do have my CD.

more_horiz
Nice, than follow next instructions.

• Insert your Windows XP CD in your CD/DVD Driver and boot from CD.
  • After Licence Agreement page, you'll have two cases to choose on your screen, press R to use Repair, or press Enter to install fresh copy of Windows.
  • Press R to start Recovery Console as Command Prompt.
  • In Recovery Console, follow procedure which computer ask from you, like choosing your Windows installation and your administrator password.
  • After that, you'll see blinking line which is the thing we need, we can now easy enter any command.
  • Please enter next command in Recovery Console and press Enter :
    chkdsk /r
  • When this command finish, please type exit and go inside Windows again, let me know if problems are gone.

............................................................................................

Serious Error Recovery V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum