WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer wont boot says something about over current USB? EmptyComputer wont boot says something about over current USB?

more_horiz
It tells me Over current usb devices shutting down in 16 seconds (counts down and shuts off)

It is an inspiron 513 Dell

I have no clue what is going on with it

Please help:please:

descriptionComputer wont boot says something about over current USB? EmptyRe: Computer wont boot says something about over current USB?

more_horiz
Hi,
Try to un-plug all your USB devices from Computer and turn computer on. Than, try to plug in one by one till you find a problem.

............................................................................................

Computer wont boot says something about over current USB? V45u80

descriptionComputer wont boot says something about over current USB? EmptyRe: Computer wont boot says something about over current USB?

more_horiz
I tried that it still does it

more_horiz
Are you using front USB connector on your computer ?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
No I tried plugging it up w/o the mouse/keyboard since they r n.both usb but it still didn't work.

more_horiz
You have an usb problem, if you know how, you should disable them. That's one of jumpers on your motherboard which disconnect USB from rest of computer. I can not solve this issue, it's related to hardware.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum