WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionXP SP3 Wont Boot Help EmptyXP SP3 Wont Boot Help

more_horiz
Hi There,
I have a Sony Vaio laptop on XP SP3 and we have been having virus problems and indeed I was doing checks on it with Belahzur on the malware Removal forum and until last night everything was fine. And this morning I tried to start the Vaio but it is like it is stuck on the Vaio boot screen like a stuck record and keeps trying to start but cant even get to xp start screen. I have tried to use F5 but none of the selections worked. I also have a faulty DVD rom and no xp disks with me. The only option I can go into is by using F10 to go Vaio recovery which means factory settings. I prefer not to do this as I dont have the software with me. I have a pc at my firneds house that I am using at the moment also on xp which I am currently using. Can you help me urgently please? In the options through Vaio Recovery Utility it gives me 3 C Recovery, C&D Recovery, and Complete Recovery. I dont want to loose my documents what do I do I am desperate and the Windows Recovery Console that I installed yesterday. Help?

descriptionXP SP3 Wont Boot Help EmptyRe: XP SP3 Wont Boot Help

more_horiz
Hello,

Can you try booting into safe mode and see if it works?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

XP SP3 Wont Boot Help Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum