WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionXbox EmptyXbox

more_horiz
How many of you guys own an xbox? What games do you guys play?

............................................................................................

Hello there. Smile...

descriptionXbox EmptyRe: Xbox

more_horiz
I own an xbox and xbox360.. lent the xbox to my fren i play mostly car games.. Ahahaha

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Xbox Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
I got a XBox 360.

I play Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, GRAW2, Splinter cell double agent, rainbow six Vegas 2, NBA chosen one... and many more...

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Xbox Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
i dont have an xbox Sad tearing
but i DO have PS3! Cheesy Grin (sparkly
and GTA4!

Xbox Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
i have not gaming console, i play all games on my PC.

more_horiz
Oh yeah... Assassin's Creed and Gears of War ROCKS! Woohoo.

Xbox Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Xbox-360 is going to be outdated soon... should save up to invest something more longer lasting such a guitar...or mabye adpoting a kid form a third world country

more_horiz
It's off topic. We're actually talking about Xbox, not about how we can spend the money. But anyway, Xbox 360 will be lasting for another 1 or 2 years before it gets old. Even if so, there be more than enough games to play since there's such a long list of games.

Xbox Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
GT_Legend wrote:
Xbox-360 is going to be outdated soon... should save up to invest something more longer lasting such a guitar...or mabye adpoting a kid form a third world country

what! i dont even think u can adopt a child and in my whole life i would never do that kinda stuff anyways..

Xbox Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum