WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionemail problem Emptyemail problem

more_horiz
Hope this is the rite section to ask this Qs. My hotmail account is being used by those useless drugs emails by somebody n everybody on my contact list are gteting it, i want to get this problem solved as this is the only email account i use for my DJ contacts so far none of them have received this emails but u never know so before it happens i want to stop it please help

descriptionemail problem EmptyRe: email problem

more_horiz
Hello. Glad to have you here at GeekPolice.

Please wait here, while I refer you to an excellent Tech Advisor or other staff.

more_horiz
any word on my problem ???

more_horiz
Please wait. Our techs work at more than one board, so it is hard for them to make it here twice daily. Someone should be with you shortly.

more_horiz
Hello and Welcome !

So someone is sending E-mail from your E-mail account to Contact of your list or your receiving E-mails from them ? If someone is sending E-mail using your E-mail address please change your password immediately. Please elaborate your issue a little more briefly.

Thanks for your patience !

more_horiz
i have a hotmail acc n every few weeks people on my contact list get those useless drugs email from my account n i get emails of none delivery conformation for the contacts that are not using their email accounts listed on my contacts, i want to stop this beause this is the only accoount that use for my DJ contacts
if more details are needed pls let me know n what kind of info coz what i told u is all from me

more_horiz
Ok so first thing is to change your passwords and see if it's happening. You use Outlook or Windows Mail or you use browser to check your mails ?

more_horiz
IE to see my mails

more_horiz
Ok ... So change the password as I suggested and see if you have the same problem.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum