WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is EmptyBSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is

more_horiz
hi all at GeekPolice most days wen i turn on my laptop i get the bsod after loggin in but its 2 quick 4 me to c the error code. it restarts ok after. how can i slow it down enough to c the error code????? any help will b greatley apreciated

descriptionBSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is EmptyRe: BSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is

more_horiz
Hi, open your computer and clean it from dust. Remember to turn off power supply from electrical power! Remove battery for about 10 minutes and put it back.. Also, unplug HDD and RAM from motherboard and plug it again. Try to start your computer.

If you still have same problem, let me know.

............................................................................................

BSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is V45u80

descriptionBSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is EmptyRe: BSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is

more_horiz
its a 9mnth old laptop

more_horiz
Hi, it doesn't matter. If you see error code it's Hardware problem.

Please follow steps upside. Just open it, remove components (RAM, HDD) and put them back again, than turn on your computer.

............................................................................................

BSOD how can i slow it down long enough 2 c wot the error code is V45u80

more_horiz
Woah there - before you go and try pulling your computer apart, lets try this. Laptops are tricky to disassemble/assemble at best, and opening any electronic device (particularly complex ones like modern computers) poses great risk to the internal components. Static electricity held in your body can discharge without your feeling it, possibly causing permanent damage to your computer's components.

When your computer starts, there is likely a screen that you would normally see before the Windows loading screen comes up. This is called the Power On System Test (POST). When this completes, Windows begins loading. What you need to do is rapidly tap F8 as soon as the POST completes. This will bring up a menu that should have an option saying "Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure". Select this, and your system should continue to boot, hit the BSOD, and stay there for you to examine.

Hope this helps.

: GPA Student :
[Level 1 - 2/5 Logs Completed]
Enrolled on 19SEP2010

more_horiz
thank you i didnt that was a good idea. all i asked was how 2 b able 2 c the bsod long enough. that was the ansa i was lookin for.. cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum