WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCode Lyoko EmptyCode Lyoko

more_horiz
Does anyone even remember what this old show is? I loved this show and they should make new shows of it! Who thinks they should?

............................................................................................

AHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein
Code Lyoko D2825B02D239FAD1D8D6299084862DCF

descriptionCode Lyoko EmptyRe: Code Lyoko

more_horiz
Never heard of it...

............................................................................................

Code Lyoko Educat10

more_horiz
It was made like in 2003 and no one Sad tearing

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein

more_horiz
I remember it. Saw your avatar and was thinking about it. I didn't get it at all. Something or someone called "sam" or "san" or something. I think it was a super computer or something. Ended up bringing some girl out of some cyber world into reality. There some place they kept going in some sewers or abandon building? I don't know or remember much about it.

more_horiz
Yes one person it is xana and the person in aelita

Albert Einstein

more_horiz
Did you ever watch it?

Albert Einstein

more_horiz
Occasionally. But not much.

more_horiz
Oh cool i was like a huge freaking fan of it but sadly they cut it off and wouold u still watch it if there a re run or a new show?

Albert Einstein

more_horiz
Probably not. I didn't fully understand what was going on or the point of it. Would be a waste of time.

more_horiz
Hahaha lol

Albert Einstein

more_horiz
OH MY GOD I LOVE CODE LYOKO!!!

*owns a matched set of JeremyxAelita bookmarks*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum