WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHide Files Using Winrar And JPG EmptyHide Files Using Winrar And JPG

more_horiz
By using this trick, you can hide your files in a rar file, but it looks like a picture.

For this you need Winrar and a Picture to show instead the hidden file.

Steps:

1. Make a New Folder in any one drive, rename it to HIDDEN (you can put name of your wish).
Let it be in C drive, so that its address is C:\HIDDEN\

2. Copy all your secret files to that folder.
Select all the files.
Right click and select "Add to HIDDEN.rar" , here HIDDEN is the name that you gave to that folder created in first step.

3. Delete all files, except the created HIDDEN.rar file.

4. Copy an image to that folder. Let its name be taken as pic.jpg. This picture is used to hide the Winrar file that we made.

5. Now open Command Prompt. (Start > Run > cmd )

6. Change the prompt to C:\HIDDEN\ .
To do that, in cmd, first type cd c:\HIDDEN\ (works only if that folder is in windows (C:) drive).
If that folder is created in other drive like D:, then firts type D: ad press enter, then type cd D:\HIDDEN\.

7. Now type the following:
COPY /b pic.jpg + hidden.rar picture.jpg
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG HFUWP_01

8. That creates a picture that looks same as pic.jpg in HIDDEN folder.
This picture.jpg contains all your files.

To get your rar file, just change the extension .jpg of picture.jpg to .rar , and open it.
To hide, change the extension back to .jpg .

............................................................................................

Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionHide Files Using Winrar And JPG EmptyRe: Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG

more_horiz
ssshhh... You just revealed how i hide my bank statements from my wife Agent.

Dang...I hope she doesnt read this post. LOL Banner

Regards

descriptionHide Files Using Winrar And JPG EmptyRe: Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG

more_horiz
lol... Ahahaha

more_horiz
Digitalocksmith wrote:

Regards

LOL, is that true? Why would you be hiding it anyway? :hmm:

............................................................................................

Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
PLz see this:

https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/ayodj9.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/261n96f.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/21jnijc.jpg

Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikikascopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikiphotoshopcopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Yahoovikicopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikimsncopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikiskypecopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikifirefoxcopy
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG Vikigamercopy

more_horiz
Digitalocksmith wrote:

Regards

lol naughty naughty...

descriptionHide Files Using Winrar And JPG EmptyHow do you edit and add new info, msword docs & etc. to the hidden picture

more_horiz
This is Regarding the post by "Agent Cosmic" when you say: 8. That creates a picture that looks same as pic.jpg in HIDDEN folder. This picture.jpg contains all your files. To get your rar file, just change the extension .jpg of picture.jpg to .rar , and open it.
To hide, change the extension back to .jpg .

once you created your hidden picture file how do you edit and add new info to hidden ms word docs. or notes and put the new info back in the hidden piucture without going through all those 8 steps again

Thanks

more_horiz
Here is a bat script for binary fusion that I use, save you the trouble of doing it yourself via cmd.

http://rapidshare.com/files/405604455/FUSION.zip

Extract the zip and get FUSION.bat, when run it will make a directory called FUSION in the root of your C:\ drive, then put your zip file and your image file in there, go back to FUNSION.bat, hit enter and it will fuse your zip and image, and produces FUSION.png for you.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG DXwU4
Hide Files Using Winrar And JPG VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum