WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User EmptyVIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User

more_horiz
VIP ranks have been changed to Honoured User so that it does not sound so biased. Honoured Users are simply those who contribute to the forum and stay active.

Cheers Awesome (sparkly)

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

VIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionVIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User EmptyRe: VIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User

more_horiz
woot lovely!~

descriptionVIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User EmptyRe: VIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User

more_horiz
Thanks for the update.

more_horiz
Is there any rank higher then honoured user besides agent and docs ranks?

Cause i tried lookin at something and it said allowed to be viewed only by ppl wif special ranks or something.. =.=

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

VIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Currently not. Awesome (sparkly)

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

VIP Ranks Changed to Honoured User Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum