WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't open My Documents. EmptyCan't open My Documents.

more_horiz
Hello. Recently I put up a wallpaper, and I set it as my desktop background. I think this is where the problem is. I opened the actual .jpg and edited it with paint, and then saved it. All of a sudden, my music (Was listening to Media Player) Stopped, and the whole computer froze. After 5 minutes of letting it sit there, it played a very short musical part, and stopped again. (less than a second.) PLUS, the desktop still has the picture BEFORE I edited it. I tried to go to My Documents to find a different picture to use, in hope of stopping whatever was happening, but as son as the My Documents section came up, my computer froze. I rebooted, tried again, and the same happened. I managed to go online and Download a picture from Facebook, and used that as my background, but I still can't go into My Documents, without it freezing/getting too slow to use. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? The computer works fine, unless I open My Documents. Can Open My Computer, but not My Documents.

Thanks,
Aprius

............................................................................................

Can't open My Documents. JB13J

descriptionCan't open My Documents. EmptyRe: Can't open My Documents.

more_horiz
Try starting Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Delete) and click on the Processes tab. Check to see if anything to do with Paint or My Docs is still running. If so, end them and try it then.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum