WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWebcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there. EmptyWebcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there.

more_horiz
Hello,

My OS is Vista and my webcam, built-in, has randomly stopped working. I have scanned for virus' or malware but found nothing. Can someone give me a hand?

Thank You

descriptionWebcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there. EmptyRe: Webcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there.

more_horiz
Bump

descriptionWebcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there. EmptyRe: Webcam is not working, Computer not registering it as there.

more_horiz
oh, come on. bump

more_horiz
Hi merlin7tx
I received your PM. I'll try to help.

It's the samsung PC? Check if there are any Yellow exclamation marks on the other Devices listed in the Device Manager. If any "UNINSTALL THE DRIVERS" of those "YELLOW EXCLAMATION MARK LISTED DEVICES" And restart your PC and see if this does the trick?

more_horiz
I've looked through the Device Manager but there are no yellow exclamation marks.

Thank You!

more_horiz
Perhaps the make/model of the computer would be a good start.

more_horiz
Sorry, I'm not computer savvy. Smile... Where would I look to find that?

more_horiz
Download:

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

The program will give you the information. Hopefully this will give you a start. When one of the techs looks at your topic.

more_horiz
Ok...here goes.

Model is - SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. Q210/P210
System Serial Number: EY0693DQA00225
Enclosure Type: Notebook

Processor - 2.00 gigahertz Intel Pentium Dual
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Not hyper-threaded

OS - Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 (build 6002)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United Kingdom)

Is this enough?

more_horiz
Yes. I'll ask one of the techs to look at this. Thanks!

more_horiz
thank you!

more_horiz
hello! bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum