WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya Emptywhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya

more_horiz
my wife's computer has Windows xp2000 3 pack and IE8 , its a dell desk top, there are about 4 options in the control power section, hibernate, sleep mode, shut down hard drives,shut down monitor, now which is the best way to set this right, because now I have the monitor to go off in about 1/2 hour after no activity , and the standby to take effect after 45 minutes of no activity ,but I still hear the fan going and the drives turning, so which is the best way to set this up?

descriptionwhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya EmptyRe: what is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya

more_horiz
Hello suzonka Big Grin
in standby/sleep mode the energy consumption is reduced, vital parts are still running, idle but they need energy, thus you hear the fan.
Should you run out of steam : SHUT DOWN Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Here are my settings >
[img]what is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya Unbena11[/img]

Monitor
Harddisk
Standby
Hibernate

Regards

descriptionwhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya EmptyHI WHAT IS THE TOP BOX IN ENGLISH

more_horiz
Sariel wrote:
Hello suzonka Big Grin
in standby/sleep mode the energy consumption is reduced, vital parts are still running, idle but they need energy, thus you hear the fan.
Should you run out of steam : SHUT DOWN Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Here are my settings >
[img]what is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya Unbena11[/img]

Monitor
Harddisk
Standby
Hibernate

Regards
I UNDERSTAND MONITOR AND STANDBY, AT THE TOP ENERGIESMEN ,WHATS THIS IN ENGISH IN YOUE PICTURE? THANKS

descriptionwhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya EmptyRe: what is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya

more_horiz
[/quote] I UNDERSTAND MONITOR AND STANDBY, AT THE TOP ENERGIESMEN ,WHATS THIS IN ENGISH IN YOUE PICTURE? THANKS[/quote]

Let me think Power Scheme Cheesy Grin (sparkly

descriptionwhat is the correct way to put your computer into hibernation or standbya EmptyDanke Schoen

more_horiz
Sariel wrote:
I UNDERSTAND MONITOR AND STANDBY, AT THE TOP ENERGIESMEN ,WHATS THIS IN ENGISH IN YOUE PICTURE? THANKS[/quote]

Let me think Power Scheme Cheesy Grin (sparkly[/quote]
Danke Schoen

more_horiz
You're welcome Honored

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum