WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Shut Down by Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent2.SNU HELP!

2 posters

descriptionShut Down by Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent2.SNU  HELP! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Shut Down by Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent2.SNU HELP!

more_horiz
B.

After dragging CFScript into Combofix, I am getting the following message:

Were you trying to run CFScript?

The name, CFScript appears to be incorrectly spelt

I clicked ok but nothing happens. I tripled checked the spelling and its accurate.

Now what? Thanks.

descriptionShut Down by Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent2.SNU  HELP! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Shut Down by Trojan Horse Downloader.Agent2.SNU HELP!

more_horiz
Hello.
I attached the script to my post, download that, then try my instructions again.

more_horiz
B.

Unfortunately, I received the same error message. Do you think my PC is demon possessed?

Let me think I have try to laugh to keep from pulling my hair out...

more_horiz
Hello.
Sorry for the delay.

Okay, do you have your XP disc? just in case we need it.

more_horiz
Yes.

more_horiz
Belahzur,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you so much for your assistance and expertise! I have not been able to access the internet due the virus attack for over a month. Unfortunately, I guest it is time to throw the towel in due to the period time that we have been at this.

Please know that I will be making a donation to this great humanitarian website.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum