WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHi, I'd like to give some one time advice EmptyHi, I'd like to give some one time advice

more_horiz
Hey guys,
Appreciate what you guys are doing here at GeekPolice. I recently downloaded and got infected by a trojan called Total Vista Security. It was late at night by that point, and being a person glued to my computer whenever I don't have schoolwork to do, I spent all night finding a solution.

The method I found was kinda unconventional, but it worked. I tried posting my solution on other websites but the administrators always deleted my post because apparently I'm a nobody and getting through the trojan myself isn't enough to qualify me to give advice about it. I realize on GeekPolice I would have to be an administrator to give advice, but I would like to ask for permission to do so.

Last edited by ShrewdSwordsman on 30th March 2010, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad vocab)

descriptionHi, I'd like to give some one time advice EmptyRe: Hi, I'd like to give some one time advice

more_horiz
Worth reading: http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/do-you-want-to-learn-how-to-fight-malware-join-GeekPolice-academy-t17111.htm
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum