WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMissing TWAIN? EmptyMissing TWAIN?

more_horiz
I tried to install a Canon scanner on their machine, but i got a message that pops up stating that a TWAIN device is missing. What can I do?

descriptionMissing TWAIN? EmptyRe: Missing TWAIN?

more_horiz
You have not told us what is the model of scanner you are using, but there is some generic advice available on the Canon Web site for when a TWAIN driver isn’t found.

Launch the Device Manager (see Beginner’s Bible) and you’ll see your Scanner probably listed under Unknown Devices with a yellow triangle next to it with an exclamation mark in it. It may be found under Imaging Device. Double-click the entry for it to open the settings. Go to the Drivers tab and select Update Driver.

Select the ‘Have Disc’ option, insert the CD supplied with the scanner and browse to the ScanGear or CanoCraft folders (model dependant) and then the language folder. Select the INF file that starts with an N or FB and press OK twice to proceed through the Wizard. You may need to reboot your PC before the device is installed.

Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Missing TWAIN? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum