WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionacer aspire 5315 notebook Emptyacer aspire 5315 notebook

more_horiz
hi all i have a note book acer aspire 5315 i cant get it to start all its doing is bootmgr is compressed press ctrl-alt-del to restart i dont have recover disk i did email acer dont seem to care please can you help ann123

descriptionacer aspire 5315 notebook EmptyRe: acer aspire 5315 notebook

more_horiz
Try to pressing the key Alt + F10 for 5 times while startup process appears on the Acer screen. Usually this way will restore the original setting automatically.

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

more_horiz
hi thank you that did not work its going out the window in a min thanks anyway ann123

more_horiz
ann123 wrote:
hi thank you that did not work its going out the window in a min thanks anyway ann123

It is the original Hard Drive? Did anyone work on it before? That trick is straight from Acers support website and other resources I checked! Maybe somehow your restore is gone or damaged.

Ill look around a bit to see if any other acer user is having this issue!

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

more_horiz
hi its theoriginal hard drive and no one as worked on it my grandson was on it the next day it would not work so i dont know .I try to put windows xp on to it but just got the same mess bootetc may be it was me that lost restore i dont know i think i will need to get disks to restore it bac ann123k

more_horiz
my acer on startup will say disk error press ctrl alt delete to restart
erecovery is not working and i can't find my recovery disk
any idea on how i can fix it

more_horiz
erecovery gets to 25% and stops will not go any futher

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum