WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Internet Security 2010 yeah

3 posters

descriptionInternet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010 yeah

more_horiz
Hopefully.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 DXwU4
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionInternet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010 yeah

more_horiz
it works but should i restart and what freeware av do you think would help me not do this all over again. thanks

more_horiz
Were not at that point yet, I'll post some recommendations once I check this final log. Smile...

............................................................................................

more_horiz
hi my uncle was on his computer last night i left went to my friends
and my grandpa restarted the computer and i came in this morning and tryed a start up and it keeps saying

THE LOGON USER INTERFACE DLL FAILED TO LOAD

CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR TO REPLACE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE ORIGINAL DLL.

{RESTART}

I HIT RESTART AND THE SAME THING KEEPS COMING UP IS THAT BAD CAN YOU FIX IT IM SO IN YOUR Gratitude. WAIT FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

more_horiz
and last night i was unable to see any new post that i posted or you posted. on the website.

more_horiz
Do you have your XP disc?

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
i have a 4gb cruzer stick can i download it

more_horiz
No, we may need to do a repair install because of the malware damage, if the worst comes to the worst, a format may be needed.

more_horiz
ok how do you do that

more_horiz
Do this for the moment:

Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.

• Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 2i8vzwo

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 33dxve1

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 2aaby46

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now

• repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 2 2wg6fte

more_horiz
downloading now cd or dvd sorry my little cousins on this computer try to come back every 30 min hes playing around cant just kick him off.

more_horiz
Alright reply back once you have done the scan.

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

more_horiz
if you fix this i will donate you take paypal

more_horiz
it sounds like it reading the disc but nothing happens anything else?

more_horiz
i double click it and wrote it to a cd.

more_horiz
You are suppose to burn it not write it to a CD. Writing it to the Cd won't work.

more_horiz
double clicked on it it said please choose the burning device. and mad the disc. is that wrong?

more_horiz
Did it give you the option to boot to Antivir rescue System?

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
it justed said logon user interface dll failed to load again

more_horiz
be back in a hour.

more_horiz
my uncle has a windows xp disc ill go get it in the morning. talk to you guys then thanks for the info be back.

more_horiz
hello i'm having my uncle find the window's xp disc right now i just put it in or wait for your when i get it? thanks your the best belahzur and if he can't find it is there anything else i can try that avira anti thing didnt work is there something else we can do? i'll donate if you fix this you guy's are a life safer computer jedi. im just a young grasshoppa. lol

more_horiz
Depends if you can get the XP disc first, I want to try a repair install.

more_horiz
how do you do that when i get the disc or without the disc thanks your the man. cause he's "still looking for it" i dont even know if he has it but if not is there any thing else i can try?

more_horiz
I'l guide you through it if we get the disc. Smile...

more_horiz
icant get it off another site? like microsoft support and put it on a dvdrw?

more_horiz
and what is this

http://www.reimage.com/index.php?tracking=gk&banner=USA&adgroup=windows_xp&ads_name=direct&keyword=direct

Scan, Fix & Repair Your Windows Platform
Reimage is an online PC repair tool that repairs the Windows platform making your computer run like new again.

more_horiz
thanks still waiting. hit you up when i get it

more_horiz
got the disc it says university of michigan windows xp professional with service pack 2 is that ok?

more_horiz
my first log said Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
how can you tell if its professional or home.

more_horiz
Yep, that's fine. Doesn't really make that much difference between home/professional, the files are all the same version.

Okay, insert the disc, and reboot the machine. This time, the machine should boot from the CD automatically, or may ask you to hit any key to make it boot to CD.

Once it has booted from the CD, you are presented with three options.

1. Hit enter to launch setup of XP. [<-- this option will format the machine]
2. Hit 'R' to launch repair install.
3. Quit.

Press the 'R' key to launch repair install, select yes to any okay prompts.

See here for a general guide:
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

more_horiz
ok one sec

more_horiz
it keeps saying user interface dll thing sounds like its running but nothing is happening

more_horiz
the disc wont load should i take the laptop apart and clean it i have some enddust and rubbing alcohol

more_horiz
hey got kicked off the internet for awhile something wrong with the line outsied they said can you help me still the disc isnt working?

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
Please have some patience till I get online. Smile...

I'm wondering if formatting is a better option here, there is quite the sufficient amount of damage from the malware. Are you okay with formatting the machine?

more_horiz
how do you do that sorry charter had some problems been off for the last 2 days.

more_horiz
It requires the use of the Windows CD, but we choose the setup option rather than repair option.

more_horiz
the cds not doing anthing just keeps saying the logon interface dll failed is the cd even loading im not sure whats happening just makes a loading sound then stops and nothing happens.

more_horiz
yeah the cds not working whats next?

more_horiz
still not working the cd that is going to clean it

more_horiz
Hello.
Any chance you've got an external reader?

more_horiz
what is that

more_horiz
i have a cd drive thats used out side the computer but dont know if that workx is that what your talking about?

more_horiz
hi should i do this my original lcd for the laptop is out & has been out but finally saw something after i hit ctrl+f11 should i do that.
my screen that i used cause that one was broke isnt showing anything
could that xp os install cd worked or avira anti worked but didnt show it on the other screen and didnt notice it thanks talk to you in a little bit this is the best news i heard of yet but it shows it on the old burnt out screen help plz.

Restoring the original factory image erases ALL existing data. This includes files, folders, programs, drivers, E-mails, photos. Before performing a PC Restore, back up all personal files. If you do not back up your personal files, the data will be lost.

1 Turn on the computer.

2 When the Dell splash screen appears during the computer startup process, press and hold and then press . Then, release both keys at the same time.
Note:
Some systems like Inspiron Mini 9 (910) do not support System Restore as they do not have nor any substitute.
If the key strokes are not working or you do not have PC Restore any more. You will have to do a manual reinstall. Click here for manual installation instructions.

3 In the Dell PC Restore by Symantec window, click Restore. Alternatively, press to highlight Restore, and then press .

4 When a warning message appears stating that all data will be lost, click Confirm, or press to highlight Confirm and then press .

The Progress window will appear. Once the restore process starts, Dell PC Restore by Symantec usually takes about 8 to 10 minutes to finish.

When the restore process is complete, the following message will appear:
The system recovery process was successful.

5 Click Finish or press to highlight Finish and then press to restart the computer.
The software is now installed as it was when the computer was first received.

Using Dell Factory Image Restore in Windows Vista
Notice:
Restoring the original factory image erases ALL existing data. This includes files, folders, programs, drivers, E-mails, photos. Before performing a PC Restore, back up all personal files. If you do not back up your personal files, the data will be lost.

1 Turn on the computer.

2 As the computer starts, press on the keyboard until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
Note:
You must press before the Windows logo appears on the screen. If you press after the Windows logo appears on the screen, the Advanced Boot Options menu will not appear on the screen. If you do not see the Advanced Boot Options menu, restart the computer, and then repeat this step until you see the menu on the screen.

3 Press the on the keyboard to select Repair Your Computer on the Advanced Boot Options menu, and then press .

4 Specify the language settings that you want, and then click Next.

5 Log in as a user who has administrative credentials, and then click OK.

6 Click Dell Factory Image Restore.

7 In the Dell Factory Image Restore window, click Next.

8 Click to select the Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition check box.

9 Click Next.
The computer is restored to the default factory configuration.

10 When the restore operation is completed, click Finish to restart the computer.

The software is now installed as it was when the computer was first received.

Step 4: Restore your personal files and data from backups

Backup will restore the files to your computer. If you are restoring from a removable drive and used more than one blank disc, Backup will prompt you to enter the next disc in the set as necessary. Depending on the number of files and their sizes, this process may take several minutes.

more_horiz
hey used that dell pc restore ctrl+f11

and it worked had to use a windable light to set the settings but that worked just have to set the lcd screen running from my gpa's laptop thanks for all your help do i need to do anything else.

more_horiz
Hello.
Is the machine bootable still and logons okay now then?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum