WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionConnectivity of internet on other users of Vista? EmptyConnectivity of internet on other users of Vista?

more_horiz
Well, I wanted to add new users to my OS, but noticed that only the Admin user can connect to the net. Is there a way that every user is able to connect to the net?

descriptionConnectivity of internet on other users of Vista? EmptyRe: Connectivity of internet on other users of Vista?

more_horiz
Hello,

By default all users should be able to connect. Have you tried using other browsers?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Connectivity of internet on other users of Vista? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionConnectivity of internet on other users of Vista? EmptyRe: Connectivity of internet on other users of Vista?

more_horiz
No, I don't have the option to connect to the internet. When I choose to connect, it dosen't displays my brodband connection option.

............................................................................................

Connectivity of internet on other users of Vista? Viktor14

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum