WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo access with Internet Explorer but I have internet through other browsers. EmptyNo access with Internet Explorer but I have internet through other browsers.

more_horiz
When I open Internet Explorer 8 I get the message Internet Explorer cannot open webpage. I have noticed the problem recently after installing Service Pack 3, unsure if this is related. I have Bitdefender for antivirus and I also use CC Cleaner and Avast. I have attempted unistalling and re-installing Internest Explorer which did not work. I have also run Winsock repair. I have internet access through Opera, but many of my work related applications require Internet Explorer. I am also running XP. Any help would be appreciated.

descriptionNo access with Internet Explorer but I have internet through other browsers. EmptyRe: No access with Internet Explorer but I have internet through other browsers.

more_horiz
Try looking at the addins active on your IE8 and disable those you don't need. You might also try uninstalling IE8 and downloading and installing IE7 to see if that makes a difference.

Good luck,
The Open File
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum