WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems EmptyCannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems

more_horiz
For about a month and a half the problem didn't appear again (this is after I reformatted and installed everything). Also before I mention the problem, I have the suspicion that this started again after Firfox updated......
before I encountered the problem of not being able to get into Facebook, I got an error message from the browser about that damn "low memory condition". I have screenshots: in this album you can see the problems I have been having

https://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/manoljo/

also some files included that shows processes are from Process Explorer (because sometimes PE shows things that task manager doesn't)

Also I just downloaded Spybot and during the scan I could swear I saw files labeled as Win32 which I think might be viruses....considering the fact that I have MANY files on my hard drive including video files etc...int'll take a while before Avast is finished scanning.....

Last edited by Apocalypse2001 on 19th November 2009, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ran spybot)

descriptionCannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems EmptyRe: Cannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems

more_horiz
Hello,

I looked at the screen shots you provided and the script stopping could be a few things, low CPU available, graphics drivers, etc. I also noticed Firefox is running at an abnormally high CPU. And last, You just formatted your computer.

You may want to go to the company web site, and reinstall some drivers. If you have the recovery disks then you should be able to update them without the website. Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.

That's all I can think of (I'm not too tech savvy), but as for the viruses, you may want to navigate here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/ and be ready to post a HJT log, which can be downloaded here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

If the problem is not fȋxed, post back and someone more experienced will help you out. Wink

descriptionCannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems EmptyRe: Cannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems

more_horiz
Hello,

Try to run Firefox in Safe mode first. Start >> All Programs >> Mozilla Firefox >> Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode).

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Cannot connect to Facebook, and Mozilla problems Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I had the same problem can not access facebook, is there anyone smart enough to really give a answer to this problem? someone who is more experience to really solve this problem and not by reconmending to navigate here and there, i could it do that without any help...lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum