WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTurn off error reporting EmptyTurn off error reporting

more_horiz
There is an Error Report for Microsoft Works Marketing Feature and the second advertises Microsoft Works. How can I remove these messages, as there is no way I can send the Error Report over the internet since I don't have an internet connection.

Also, I tried to copy to a CD using Windows Media Player it says that it cannot find and copy them even though it can play them. I tried this again using Windows Media Player 9, and the same thing happened.

descriptionTurn off error reporting EmptyRe: Turn off error reporting

more_horiz
To stop the prompts, right-click My Computer and choose Properties > Advanced, then click Error Reporting and choose the ‘Disable error reporting’ radio button. If you keep seeing the same error when you boot, it’s worth checking the Startup folder and the other startup settings (use Start > Run > MSCONFIG to open the System Configuration Utility to see everything that starts automatically) to discover where the error is coming from. Check the error log in the Event Viewer (you’ll be able to locate it in the Administrative Tools control panel).

If Windows Media Player is losing track of files that you want to copy, look at the playlist you’re trying to copy in the ‘Copy to CD or Device’ tab – right-click on a track and choose Properties > File. Look in Explore to make sure that the file is actually there. If not, choose Tools > Options > Media Library in the player and look at the section called ‘Automatic media information updates’. If ‘Rename and rearrange music using media information’ is ticked, it may be that Windows Media Player is filing the songs in a different folder from the location where you originally stored them, and not keeping its own links up-to-date. Clear the checkbox and see if that solves your problem.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum