WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 EmptyMICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

more_horiz
Quick Question:
Is it recommended by ya to download this?
It pops up in my Automatic Updates and when I researched it in the past it wasn't a good idea to do it.

thanks guys!

Cheers Mate

descriptionMICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 EmptyRe: MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

more_horiz
yes, do it!

............................................................................................

MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 Educat10

descriptionMICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 EmptyRe: MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

more_horiz
All the past problems have been corrected. It's recommended that you install it now.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
thanks guys, i will do that tonight. I was just waiting for a yah or ney.

more_horiz
hmmm.. i keep getting this error when trying to downloading it.

Service Pack Setup Error

The file c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys is open or in use by another application.
Close all applications and retry

I just rebooted so i'm not sure what it is talking about.

i researched it and got the AVG Alert popup again Sad tearing here I go again
No way!

more_horiz
Hello,

Download it from the microsoft site and install it:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en

more_horiz
it is still not working , giving me same error as mentioned above.
i researched that error and http://www.file.net/process/system32.exe.html states that this could be a worm? or is that just hype?
Please help!

Bow or Thanks

more_horiz
Hello,

Please take a look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884675

Also, do you have any virtual drives installed?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum