WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Blue screen of death.... sort of

3 posters

descriptionBlue screen of death.... sort of EmptyBlue screen of death.... sort of

more_horiz
I have xp home on my machine. After an automatic windows update I no longer have any desk top. All i have is a blue screen. No error messages or anything. Just a plain blue screen. i can access most of my computer through the device manager, but cannot run any of my malware spyware programs because the thing keeps saying I don't have appropriate permission to access. Repeated attempts to log on in safe mode and last known good configuration fail as it locks up as soon as it asks for a password. i downloaded the hi jack this but when i try to open it there is no scan button or anything just a log that looks to be about six pages long. I am hopelessly lost and confused. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

descriptionBlue screen of death.... sort of EmptyRe: Blue screen of death.... sort of

more_horiz

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt just yet.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Blue screen of death.... sort of DXwU4
Blue screen of death.... sort of VvYDg

descriptionBlue screen of death.... sort of EmptyRe: Blue screen of death.... sort of

more_horiz
Thank you. i will do this and report back.

more_horiz
When I try to post the results of the scan it says the message is too big. I'm kind of new to all this. I must be doing something wrong

more_horiz
Hello.
Split the log up into more than one post.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hello.
Removed your posts, it was just random characters, looks like the scan didn't work.

Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

more_horiz
I am unable to unzip the file. Is there another way i can do it? Running from task manager the option to unzip is not available. Sorry to be such a bother.

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
I downloaded malwarebytes and installed as instructed. The application runs for about 4 seconds then shuts down. If i try to launch it out of the task manager to run it again it says I may not have appropriate permissions or something of that nature.

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

more_horiz
SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 16:53 on 12/10/2009 by Aarons (Administrator - Elevation successful)

========== filefind ==========

Searching for "scecli.dll"
C:\I386\SCECLI.DLL --a--- 174592 bytes [21:38 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] 97418A5C642A5C748A28BD7CF6860B57
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll -----c 180224 bytes [16:38 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll ------ 180224 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\scecli.dll --a--- 181248 bytes [22:13 07/10/2008] [00:12 14/04/2008] A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\scecli.dll --a--- 180224 bytes [11:00 29/08/2002] [07:56 04/08/2004] 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A

Searching for "netlogon.dll"
C:\I386\NETLOGON.DLL --a--- 399360 bytes [21:35 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] 3ADD563ED7A1C66E6F5E0F7A661AA96D
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB968389\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll --a--- 408064 bytes [18:46 06/02/2009] [18:46 06/02/2009] 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll -----c 407040 bytes [16:38 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll ------ 407040 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\netlogon.dll --a--- 407040 bytes [22:12 07/10/2008] [00:12 14/04/2008] 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll --a--- 407040 bytes [11:00 29/08/2002] [07:56 04/08/2004] 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A

Searching for "eventlog.dll"
C:\I386\EVENTLOG.DLL --a--- 49152 bytes [21:34 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] BF3C8CF53C77B48206B39910B6D6CBCC
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll -----c 55808 bytes [16:39 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll ------ 55808 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\eventlog.dll --a--- 56320 bytes [22:11 07/10/2008] [00:11 14/04/2008] 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\eventlog.dll --a--- 61952 bytes [11:00 29/08/2002] [07:56 04/08/2004] (Unable to calculate MD5)

Searching for "cngaudit.dll"
No files found.

-=End Of File=-

more_horiz
1. Please download The Avenger by Swandog46 to your Desktop
Link: HERE

• Click on Avenger.zip to open the file
  • Extract avenger.exe to your desktop
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):

Files to delete:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Now, start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon on your desktop.

• Under "Input script here:", paste in the script from the quote box above.
  • Leave the ticked box "Scan for rootkit" ticked.
  • Then tick "Disable any rootkits found"
  • Now click on the Execute to begin execution of the script.
  • Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.

The Avenger will automatically do the following:

• It will Restart your computer.
  • On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
  • After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
  • The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.
4. Please copy/paste the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply.

more_horiz
I have the same problem with app. When i try to unzip it says I dont have access. i cant actually see anything on my desktop except thru task manager so when I click to unzip it denies access

more_horiz
Hello.
I have uploaded a copy here for you, unzipped.
http://rapidshare.com/files/292555596/avenger.exe.html

Download as "free user", then hit the big download button.

more_horiz
Thank you so much. I hate to be such a pain in the backside. You have been more than kind. i will download this and then get the report in.

more_horiz
Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, (c) by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll" deleted successfully.

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2967
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10/15/2009 6:47:09 AM
mbam-log-2009-10-15 (06-47-09).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 104440
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 9
Registry Values Infected: 9
Registry Data Items Infected: 6
Folders Infected: 4
Files Infected: 31

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{497dddb6-6eee-4561-9621-b77dc82c1f84} (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{4e980492-027b-47f1-a7ab-ab086dacbb9e} (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{5ead8321-fcbb-4c3f-888c-ac373d366c3f} (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{31f3cf6e-a71a-4daa-852b-39ac230940b4} (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Monopod (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NordBull (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PC_AntiSpyware2010 (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\poprock (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\msctrl.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\fff.exe (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mssadv.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\w2_0.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\msctrlp.exe (Rogue.SecurityTool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\cleanup (Trojan.Banker) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SysRestore.dll (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\braviax (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\poprock (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz
Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010 (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\data (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Microsoft.VC80.CRT (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Start Menu\Programs\PC_AntiSpyware2010 (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\msctrl.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\fff.exe (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\mssadv.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\w2_0.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\msctrlp.exe (Rogue.SecurityTool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SysRestore.dll (Rogue.Ascentive) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cru629.dat (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wisdstr.exe (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\BEEP.SYS (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Temp\e.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\cru629.dat (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\AVEngn.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\htmlayout.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\PC_Antispyware2010.cfg (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\PC_Antispyware2010.exe (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\pthreadVC2.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Uninstall.exe (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\wscui.cpl (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\data\daily.cvd (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcm80.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcp80.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PC_AntiSpyware2010\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcr80.dll (Rogue.PC_AntiSpyware2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\~.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\braviax.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\beep.sys (Fake.Beep.sys) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\braviax.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{BB65B0FB-5712-401b-B616-E69AC55E2757}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Temp\a.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz
Hello.

• Download combofix from here
    Link 1
    Link 2

1. If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:

* Tools->Options->Main tab
    * Set to "Always ask me where to Save the files".

2. During the download, rename Combofix to Combo-Fix as follows:

Blue screen of death.... sort of CF_download_FF

Blue screen of death.... sort of CF_download_rename

3. It is important you rename Combofix during the download, but not after.
    4. Please do not rename Combofix to other names, but only to the one indicated.
    5. Close any open browsers.
    6. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

• We need to disable your local AV (Anti-virus) before running Combofix.
  • See HERE for how to disable your AV.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe.
  • Follow the prompts. NOTE:
  • ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed.
    ***It's strongly recommended to have the Recovery Console installed before doing any malware removal.***

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will automatically proceed with its scan.

• The Recovery Console provides a recovery/repair mode should a problem occur during a Combofix run.

Blue screen of death.... sort of Rcauto10

• Allow ComboFix to download the Recovery Console.
  • Accept the End-User License Agreement.
  • The Recovery Console will be installed.
  • You will then get this next prompt that asks if you want to continue the malware scan, select yes

Blue screen of death.... sort of Whatne10

• Allow combofix to run
  • Post C:\combofix.txt back here.

Note:
    Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

more_horiz
ComboFix 09-10-15.01 - Aarons 10/15/2009 23:14.2.1 - NTFSx86
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Desktop\Combo-Fix.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
---- Previous Run -------
C:\cleanup.exe
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\download.list
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA\update.list
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Cookies\ahafu.scr
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Cookies\fuzij.reg
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Cookies\iwimo.bat
c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Cookies\qiwurawoha.vbs
c:\documents and settings\All Users\documents\setup.exe
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Documents\vyzyte.reg
c:\program files\Common Files\zorujy.reg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_NEW_DRV
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226ED}
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226EE}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-16 to 2009-10-16 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-15 20:32 . 2009-10-15 20:32 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\LastGood
2009-10-14 00:37 . 2009-10-14 00:37 574 ----a-w- C:\cleanup.bat
2009-10-14 00:37 . 2009-10-14 00:37 135168 ----a-w- C:\zip.exe
2009-10-13 00:27 . 2009-10-13 00:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip
2009-10-13 00:27 . 2009-10-13 00:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Free Offers from Freeze.com
2009-10-07 12:42 . 2009-10-15 19:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA
2009-09-24 11:10 . 2009-09-24 11:10 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
2009-09-23 19:35 . 2009-06-21 22:04 153088 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\triedit.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-10-15 11:33 . 2009-02-22 01:22 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-10-14 08:09 . 2008-09-09 11:29 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\uTorrent
2009-10-12 23:06 . 2004-07-18 01:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AutoCAD R14
2009-10-03 20:19 . 2009-03-25 18:06 118784 ----a-w- c:\windows\SeaMonkeyUninstall.exe
2009-10-03 20:19 . 2004-04-03 03:27 18619 ----a-w- c:\windows\mozver.dat
2009-10-03 20:19 . 2009-05-15 22:43 118784 ----a-w- c:\windows\GREUninstall.exe
2009-09-12 23:11 . 2004-04-05 04:03 4212 ---h--w- c:\windows\system32\zllictbl.dat
2009-09-12 20:35 . 2004-04-05 04:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-09-10 19:54 . 2009-02-22 01:22 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 19:53 . 2009-02-22 01:22 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-08-29 18:47 . 2004-04-02 21:26 84984 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2009-08-23 00:34 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\DriverScanner
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:32 -------- dc-h--w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{66E2F539-12B6-4870-A500-7689CDE75C5E}
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Uniblue
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\Uniblue
2009-08-22 21:28 . 2009-08-21 17:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Reg Tool
2009-08-21 17:18 . 2009-08-21 17:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\Reg Tool
2009-08-21 16:56 . 2004-04-05 04:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 15137 ----a-w- c:\windows\bitusagono.pif
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 17479 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\caxexoku.dat
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 18919 ----a-w- c:\windows\fajipo.bin
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 10474 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\eluzeca.dll
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 10034 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zaqikanyzu.sys
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 18568 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\temotulobi.exe
2009-08-05 09:11 . 2002-12-12 06:14 204800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2004-04-15 00:12 . 2004-04-15 00:09 16706160 ----a-w- c:\program files\AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe
2004-04-15 00:09 . 2004-04-15 00:09 6262872 ----a-w- c:\program files\psa2se_us.exe
2004-04-13 21:20 . 2004-04-13 21:20 3643251 ----a-w- c:\program files\001.mov
2004-04-12 00:52 . 2004-04-12 00:52 683132 ----a-w- c:\program files\flashplayer7installer.exe
2004-04-10 00:28 . 2004-04-10 00:22 12276904 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTimeFullInstaller.exe
2004-04-09 03:47 . 2004-04-09 03:47 4217352 ----a-w- c:\program files\DivX511.exe

------- Sigcheck -------

[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\browser.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2002-08-29 . 41C70161BFCB17E7E12ED89BADD2AEF4 . 53248 . . [5.1.2600.1106] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallQ817287$\cryptsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ndis.sys

[-] 2002-08-29 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\NULL.SYS

[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 744E57C99232201AE98C49168B918F48 . 360960 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\tcpip.sys
[7] 2007-10-30 . 64798ECFA43D78C7178375FCDD16D8C8 . 360832 . . [5.1.2600.3244] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB941644\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2006-04-20 . B2220C618B42A2212A59D91EBD6FC4B4 . 360576 . . [5.1.2600.2892] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB917953\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2006-01-13 . 5562CC0A47B2AEF06D3417B733F3C195 . 360448 . . [5.1.2600.2827] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB913446\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2005-05-25 . 63FDFEA54EB53DE2D863EE454937CE1E . 359936 . . [5.1.2600.2685] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB893066\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9F4B36614A0FC234525BA224957DE55C . 359040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tcpip.sys

[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3GDR\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:06 . A4AB3DCA4A383F0DF4988ABDEB84F9A4 . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\es.dll
[7] 2005-07-26 04:20 . 95F5FEA4C6DE2C3F28784D0DCC8F0DD3 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.308] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . ACD36A2DD7D1E9D8A060AA651DC07E63 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.258] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\es.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\imm32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lpk.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lsass.exe

[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 1DFCA7713EA5A70D5D93B436AEA0317A . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\mswsock.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4E74AF063C3271FBEA20DD940CFD1184 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mswsock.dll

[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB968389\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll
[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\fbdd9f75315c1cf9ff63f37aaca267d3\sp2qfe\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\qmgr.dll
[7] 2004-07-01 . 696AC82FB290A03F205901442E0E9589 . 361984 . . [6.6.2600.1569] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\bits\qmgr.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\scecli.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\svchost.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\userinit.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\winlogon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ws2_32.dll

more_horiz
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[-] 2007-06-13 10:23 . !HASH: COULD NOT OPEN FILE !!!!! . 1033216 . . [------] . . c:\windows\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\explorer.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 . 1032192 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . D7075E95AA599EE77B7A89D39296BD3D . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\asms\70\msft\windows\mswincrt\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 98EC447E00229AFD88D5161A25D065DA . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.2180_x-ww_b2505ed9\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2002-08-29 . 4200BE3808F6406DBE45A7B88DAE5035 . 322560 . . [7.0.2600.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a\MSVCRT.DLL
[-] 2002-08-29 . 70630CAD245477F8DB02B79D9A92834C . 323072 . . [7.0.2600.1106] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.10.0_x-ww_d8862ba3\MSVCRT.DLL

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\srsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\wscntfy.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\xmlprov.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfcfiles.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ctfmon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\regsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\schedsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ssdpsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\termsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys

[-] 2002-08-29 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ACPIEC.SYS

[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ip6fw.sys

[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msgsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntmssvc.dll

c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys ... is missing !!
c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll ... is missing !!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 1694208]
"DellSupport"="c:\program files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2007-03-15 460784]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-01-26 2144088]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)"="c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2009-05-27 4351216]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"dla"="c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [2003-08-06 114741]
"PCMService"="c:\program files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe" [2003-08-27 204800]
"MCAgentExe"="c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe" [2005-09-22 303104]
"MCUpdateExe"="c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe" [2006-01-11 212992]
"HPDJ Taskbar Utility"="c:\windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb07.exe" [2002-11-03 188416]
"UpdateManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-08-19 110592]
"SMSystemAnalyzer"="c:\program files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe" [2008-05-06 764776]
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" [2009-09-10 1312080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ \0autocheck smrgdf c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\iolo

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"c:\\Program Files\\support.com\\bin\\tgcmd.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe"=

S2 ioloFileInfoList;iolo FileInfoList Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2008-05-02 566120]
S2 ioloSystemService;iolo System Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2008-05-02 566120]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-08-18 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 17:34]

2006-01-14 c:\windows\Tasks\Disk Cleanup.job
- c:\windows\SYSTEM32\cleanmgr.exe [2002-08-29 07:56]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&ei=utf-8&fr=b1ie7
mStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com
mWindow Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast
mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com
IE: &AIM Search - c:\program files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
IE: &Yahoo! Search - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
IE: Download all by Net Transport - c:\program files\Xi\NetTransport 2\NTAddList.html
IE: Download by Net Transport - c:\program files\Xi\NetTransport 2\NTAddLink.html
IE: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
IE: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
IE: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
Trusted Zone: turbotax.com
Trusted Zone: musicmatch.com\online
------- File Associations -------
JSEFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

AddRemove-Amazon Software Downloader - c:\program files\Amazon\Software Downloader\uninstall.exe
AddRemove-RealJukebox 1.0 - c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe
AddRemove-RealPlayer 6.0 - c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-10-15 23:24
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hȋdden processes ...

scanning hȋdden autostart entries ...

scanning hȋdden files ...

scan completed successfully
hȋdden files: 0

Completion time: 2009-10-16 23:34
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-16 04:34

Pre-Run: 8,081,039,360 bytes free
Post-Run: 7,759,130,624 bytes free

329 --- E O F --- 2009-10-15 08:02

more_horiz
I suggest you copy these instructions into a notepad file, because we need to use safe mode and you won't have internet access to read from here.

Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.

• Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log

more_horiz
All went well until the reboot.The fixtool did not run again. I'm not sure how to proceed.

more_horiz
Hello.
Okay, leave SDFix for now, main reason I went for that tool is because it contains a copy of a file your machine doesn't have.

1. Close any open browsers.
  2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

FCopy::
    c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll | C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
    C:\SDFix\apps\Replace\xp\beep.sys | C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\beep.sys

File::
    C:\windows\bitusagono.pif
    c:\windows\system32\caxexoku.dat
    c:\windows\fajipo.bin
    c:\windows\system32\eluzeca.dll
    c:\windows\system32\zaqikanyzu.sys
    c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\temotulobi.exe

4. Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Blue screen of death.... sort of Cf010

5. Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
  6. When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt
  7. Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.

more_horiz
It will not allow me to run this now. it says I dont have appropriate permissions.

more_horiz
Can you run Combofix as normal without a script?

more_horiz
Yes. I think so. It opens up alright.

more_horiz
Please re-run ComboFix and post a new log.

more_horiz
ComboFix 09-10-19.01 - Aarons 10/20/2009 6:02.4.1 - NTFSx86

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-20 to 2009-10-20 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-20 03:59 . 2009-10-20 04:16 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix
2009-10-17 12:40 . 2009-10-17 12:40 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\ERUNT
2009-10-17 12:17 . 2009-10-17 13:51 -------- d-----w- C:\SDFix
2009-10-13 00:27 . 2009-10-13 00:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Free Offers from Freeze.com
2009-10-07 12:42 . 2009-10-15 19:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\MSA
2009-09-24 11:10 . 2009-09-24 11:10 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
2009-09-23 19:35 . 2009-06-21 22:04 153088 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\triedit.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-10-15 11:33 . 2009-02-22 01:22 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-10-14 08:09 . 2008-09-09 11:29 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\uTorrent
2009-10-12 23:06 . 2004-07-18 01:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AutoCAD R14
2009-10-03 20:19 . 2009-03-25 18:06 118784 ----a-w- c:\windows\SeaMonkeyUninstall.exe
2009-09-12 23:11 . 2004-04-05 04:03 4212 ---h--w- c:\windows\system32\zllictbl.dat
2009-09-12 20:35 . 2004-04-05 04:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-09-11 14:33 . 2002-08-29 11:00 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2009-09-10 19:54 . 2009-02-22 01:22 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 19:53 . 2009-02-22 01:22 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-09-04 20:45 . 2003-09-19 17:37 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msasn1.dll
2009-08-29 18:47 . 2004-04-02 21:26 84984 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2004-02-06 23:05 832512 ------w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2004-08-04 07:56 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2002-08-29 11:00 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2009-08-26 08:16 . 2002-08-29 11:00 247326 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\strmdll.dll
2009-08-23 00:34 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\DriverScanner
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:32 -------- dc-h--w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{66E2F539-12B6-4870-A500-7689CDE75C5E}
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Uniblue
2009-08-23 00:33 . 2009-08-23 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\Uniblue
2009-08-22 21:28 . 2009-08-21 17:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Reg Tool
2009-08-21 17:18 . 2009-08-21 17:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\Reg Tool
2009-08-21 16:56 . 2004-04-05 04:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 17479 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\caxexoku.dat
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 10474 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\eluzeca.dll
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 10034 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zaqikanyzu.sys
2009-08-20 10:40 . 2009-08-20 10:40 18568 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\temotulobi.exe
2009-08-05 09:11 . 2002-12-12 06:14 204800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2009-08-04 14:00 . 1980-01-01 06:00 2180352 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2009-08-04 13:13 . 1980-01-01 06:00 2057728 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2004-04-15 00:12 . 2004-04-15 00:09 16706160 ----a-w- c:\program files\AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe
2004-04-15 00:09 . 2004-04-15 00:09 6262872 ----a-w- c:\program files\psa2se_us.exe
2004-04-12 00:52 . 2004-04-12 00:52 683132 ----a-w- c:\program files\flashplayer7installer.exe
2004-04-10 00:28 . 2004-04-10 00:22 12276904 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTimeFullInstaller.exe
2004-04-09 03:47 . 2004-04-09 03:47 4217352 ----a-w- c:\program files\DivX511.exe

------- Sigcheck -------

[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\browser.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2002-08-29 . 41C70161BFCB17E7E12ED89BADD2AEF4 . 53248 . . [5.1.2600.1106] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallQ817287$\cryptsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ndis.sys

[-] 2002-08-29 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\NULL.SYS

[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 2A5554FC5B1E04E131230E3CE035C3F9 . 360320 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 744E57C99232201AE98C49168B918F48 . 360960 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\tcpip.sys
[7] 2007-10-30 . 64798ECFA43D78C7178375FCDD16D8C8 . 360832 . . [5.1.2600.3244] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB941644\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2006-04-20 . B2220C618B42A2212A59D91EBD6FC4B4 . 360576 . . [5.1.2600.2892] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB917953\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2006-01-13 . 5562CC0A47B2AEF06D3417B733F3C195 . 360448 . . [5.1.2600.2827] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB913446\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[7] 2005-05-25 . 63FDFEA54EB53DE2D863EE454937CE1E . 359936 . . [5.1.2600.2685] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB893066\SP2QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9F4B36614A0FC234525BA224957DE55C . 359040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tcpip.sys

[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:32 . 60D1A6342238378BFB7545C81EE3606C . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3GDR\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:06 . A4AB3DCA4A383F0DF4988ABDEB84F9A4 . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.320] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\es.dll
[7] 2005-07-26 04:20 . 95F5FEA4C6DE2C3F28784D0DCC8F0DD3 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.308] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2QFE\es.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . ACD36A2DD7D1E9D8A060AA651DC07E63 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.258] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\es.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\imm32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lpk.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\lsass.exe

[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3GDR\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 097722F235A1FB698BF9234E01B52637 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 1DFCA7713EA5A70D5D93B436AEA0317A . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.3394] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP2QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\mswsock.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4E74AF063C3271FBEA20DD940CFD1184 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mswsock.dll

[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB968389\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll
[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB975467\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll
[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\fbdd9f75315c1cf9ff63f37aaca267d3\sp2qfe\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\netlogon.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\qmgr.dll
[7] 2004-07-01 . 696AC82FB290A03F205901442E0E9589 . 361984 . . [6.6.2600.1569] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\bits\qmgr.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\scecli.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\svchost.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\userinit.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\winlogon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ws2_32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[-] 2007-06-13 10:23 . !HASH: COULD NOT OPEN FILE !!!!! . 1033216 . . [------] . . c:\windows\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[7] 2007-06-13 . 97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 . 1033216 . . [6.00.2900.3156] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE\explorer.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 . 1032192 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . D7075E95AA599EE77B7A89D39296BD3D . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\asms\70\msft\windows\mswincrt\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 98EC447E00229AFD88D5161A25D065DA . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.2180_x-ww_b2505ed9\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2002-08-29 . 4200BE3808F6406DBE45A7B88DAE5035 . 322560 . . [7.0.2600.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a\MSVCRT.DLL
[-] 2002-08-29 . 70630CAD245477F8DB02B79D9A92834C . 323072 . . [7.0.2600.1106] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.10.0_x-ww_d8862ba3\MSVCRT.DLL

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\srsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\wscntfy.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\xmlprov.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\sfcfiles.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ctfmon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\regsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\schedsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ssdpsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\termsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys

[-] 2002-08-29 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ACPIEC.SYS

[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ip6fw.sys

[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\msgsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 07:56 . B62F29C00AC55A761B2E45877D85EA0F . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntmssvc.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
REGEDIT4

"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-01-26 2144088]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)"="c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2009-05-27 4351216]

"PCMService"="c:\program files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe" [2003-08-27 204800]
"HPDJ Taskbar Utility"="c:\windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb07.exe" [2002-11-03 188416]
"UpdateManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-08-19 110592]
"SMSystemAnalyzer"="c:\program files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe" [2008-05-06 764776]
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" [2009-09-10 1312080]
"SDFix"="c:\sdfix\RunThis.bat" [2008-11-06 964661]

BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ \0autocheck smrgdf c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\iolo

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

S2 ioloFileInfoList;iolo FileInfoList Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2008-05-02 566120]
S2 ioloSystemService;iolo System Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2008-05-02 566120]

uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&ei=utf-8&fr=b1ie7
mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com
IE: Download all by Net Transport - c:\program files\Xi\NetTransport 2\NTAddList.html
IE: Download by Net Transport - c:\program files\Xi\NetTransport 2\NTAddLink.html
JSEFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-10-20 06:11

Completion time: 2009-10-20 6:16
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-20 11:16
ComboFix2.txt 2009-10-20 04:16
ComboFix3.txt 2009-10-16 04:34

Pre-Run: 7,459,606,528 bytes free
Post-Run: 7,430,643,712 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 84BA243E84DDEEC94F10AFB82C6AA96F

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    comres.dll
    crypt32.dll
    gpedit.dll
    rundll32.exe
    beep.sys
    atapi.sys

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

NEXT

Re-running ComboFix to remove infections:

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

killall::
    c:\windows\bitusagono.pif

c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll | C:\windows\System32\eventlog.dll

DDS::

Blue screen of death.... sort of Cfscriptb4i

==

Please make sure the SystemLook and ComboFix logs are posted in your next reply.

more_horiz
SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 05:47 on 22/10/2009 by Aarons (Administrator - Elevation successful)

========== filefind ==========

Searching for "comres.dll"
C:\I386\COMRES.DLL --a--- 792064 bytes [21:31 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] 1F51839ECCF908FD86558198909262E4
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comres.dll -----c 792064 bytes [16:39 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] 6728270CB7DBB776ED086F5AC4C82310
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\comres.dll ------ 792064 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] 6728270CB7DBB776ED086F5AC4C82310
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\comres.dll --a--- 792064 bytes [22:11 07/10/2008] [00:11 14/04/2008] 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\comres.dll --a--- 792064 bytes [11:00 29/08/2002] [07:56 04/08/2004] 6728270CB7DBB776ED086F5AC4C82310

Searching for "crypt32.dll"
C:\I386\crypt32.dll --a--- 544256 bytes [21:31 02/04/2004] [22:18 20/03/2003] AC263A16E9D3709C105978206E8F5AFD
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\crypt32.dll -----c 597504 bytes [16:39 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] EFC958396A7A7EF7E6D4A52B97512E18
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\crypt32.dll ------ 597504 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] EFC958396A7A7EF7E6D4A52B97512E18
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\crypt32.dll --a--- 599040 bytes [22:11 07/10/2008] [00:11 14/04/2008] BDAAF79DD63F194434D31A74B9BB8B77
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\crypt32.dll --a--- 597504 bytes [22:18 20/03/2003] [07:56 04/08/2004] EFC958396A7A7EF7E6D4A52B97512E18

Searching for "gpedit.dll"
No files found.

Searching for "rundll32.exe"
C:\I386\RUNDLL32.EXE --a--- 31744 bytes [21:38 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] 0FB22DD37C17F80AD71316049F725170
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\rundll32.exe --a--- 33280 bytes [16:18 25/10/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] DA285490BBD8A1D0CE6623577D5BA1FF
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rundll32.exe -----c 33280 bytes [16:38 15/09/2008] [07:56 04/08/2004] DA285490BBD8A1D0CE6623577D5BA1FF
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rundll32.exe ------ 33280 bytes [07:56 04/08/2004] [07:56 04/08/2004] DA285490BBD8A1D0CE6623577D5BA1FF
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\rundll32.exe --a--- 33280 bytes [22:13 07/10/2008] [00:12 14/04/2008] 037B1E7798960E0420003D05BB577EE6
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rundll32.exe --a--- 33280 bytes [11:00 29/08/2002] [07:56 04/08/2004] DA285490BBD8A1D0CE6623577D5BA1FF

Searching for "beep.sys"
C:\I386\BEEP.SYS --a--- 4224 bytes [21:33 02/04/2004] [11:00 29/08/2002] DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9
C:\SDFix\apps\Replace\w2k\beep.sys --a--- 4080 bytes [12:17 17/10/2009] [20:27 07/08/2008] DF012C2853281CE2BF536E8DE871C8C1
C:\SDFix\apps\Replace\xp\beep.sys --a--- 4224 bytes [12:17 17/10/2009] [20:27 07/08/2008] DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9

Searching for "atapi.sys"
C:\I386\atapi.sys --a--- 87296 bytes [21:33 02/04/2004] [15:29 23/04/2003] E52B3B3F78C9AE85806CE49DCDD80C18
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys -----c 95360 bytes [16:37 15/09/2008] [05:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys ------ 95360 bytes [05:59 04/08/2004] [05:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\atapi.sys --a--- 96512 bytes [22:10 07/10/2008] [18:40 13/04/2008] 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys --a--- 95360 bytes [07:27 29/08/2002] [05:59 04/08/2004] CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51

-=End Of File=-

more_horiz
ComboFix 09-10-19.01 - Aarons 10/22/2009 6:08.5.1 - NTFSx86

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-22 to 2009-10-22 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-20 11:00 . 2009-10-20 11:16 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix26218C
2009-10-20 03:59 . 2009-10-22 11:04 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix

2009-09-11 14:33 . 2002-08-29 11:00 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2009-09-04 20:45 . 2003-09-19 17:37 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msasn1.dll
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2004-02-06 23:05 832512 ------w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2004-08-04 07:56 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-08-29 07:36 . 2002-08-29 11:00 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2009-08-26 08:16 . 2002-08-29 11:00 247326 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\strmdll.dll
2009-08-04 14:00 . 1980-01-01 06:00 2180352 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2009-08-04 13:13 . 1980-01-01 06:00 2057728 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe

------- Sigcheck -------

[7] 2009-02-06 . 6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 . 408064 . . [5.1.2600.3520] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB975467\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll

more_horiz

REGEDIT4

more_horiz

JSEFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1

Rootkit scan 2009-10-22 06:18

Completion time: 2009-10-22 6:23
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-22 11:22
ComboFix2.txt 2009-10-20 11:16
ComboFix3.txt 2009-10-20 04:16
ComboFix4.txt 2009-10-16 04:34

Pre-Run: 7,306,825,728 bytes free
Post-Run: 7,271,182,336 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 609492816866FED14A23CB50C3EF6BB2

more_horiz
Re-running ComboFix to remove infections:

c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll | C:\windows\System32\eventlog.dll

Blue screen of death.... sort of 2v3rg44

more_horiz

more_horiz
Can you post the full resulting Combofix log of the CFScript.

more_horiz
My apologies. I mispelled cfscript when i saved it to the program so all it generated was what i put in. here we go.

ComboFix 09-10-24.01 - Aarons 10/25/2009 20:20.9.1 - NTFSx86
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Desktop\CFScript.txt.txt
AV: ZoneAlarm Security Suite Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Outdated) {5D467B10-818C-4CAB-9FF7-6893B5B8F3CF}
FW: ZoneAlarm Security Suite Firewall *enabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}
* Created a new restore point

FILE ::
"c:\documents and settings\Aarons\Application Data\temotulobi.exe"
"c:\windows\bitusagono.pif"
"c:\windows\fajipo.bin"
"c:\windows\system32\caxexoku.dat"
"c:\windows\system32\eluzeca.dll"
"c:\windows\system32\zaqikanyzu.sys"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

--------------- FCopy ---------------

c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll --> c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll
c:\sdfix\apps\Replace\xp\beep.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-26 to 2009-10-26 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-10-26 01:20 . 2008-08-07 20:27 4224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys
2009-10-26 01:15 . 2009-10-26 01:15 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix10245C
2009-10-26 01:09 . 2009-10-26 01:09 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix1446C
2009-10-26 01:06 . 2009-10-26 01:07 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix21217C
2009-10-25 14:03 . 2009-10-25 14:03 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix31183C
2009-10-25 13:41 . 2009-10-25 13:55 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix19657C
2009-10-24 16:41 . 2004-08-04 07:56 55808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll
2009-10-24 15:46 . 2009-10-24 16:02 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix5832C
2009-10-22 11:07 . 2009-10-22 11:23 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix7059C
2009-10-20 11:00 . 2009-10-20 11:16 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix26218C
2009-10-20 03:59 . 2009-10-26 01:11 -------- d-----w- C:\Combo-Fix

------- Sigcheck -------

[-] 2008-08-07 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\beep.sys

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1

more_horiz
.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\cf8ec753e88561d2ddb53e183dc05c3e\imm32.dll

[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\SYSTEM32\eventlog.dll

more_horiz

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"="c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe" [2008-10-05 235936]

Rootkit scan 2009-10-25 20:30

Completion time: 2009-10-26 20:35
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-26 01:35
ComboFix2.txt 2009-10-24 16:02
ComboFix3.txt 2009-10-22 11:23
ComboFix4.txt 2009-10-20 11:16
ComboFix5.txt 2009-10-24 16:40

Pre-Run: 6,992,965,632 bytes free
Post-Run: 7,019,700,224 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 906B3427A0D020A19AB69CFBDB4EBC11

more_horiz
Hello.

Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • When Hijack This opens, click "Open the Misc Tools section"
  • Then select "Open Uninstall Manager"
  • Click on "Save List..." (generates uninstall_list.txt)
  • Click Save, copy and paste the results in your next post.

more_horiz
7-Zip 4.57
Ad-aware 6 Personal
Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Reader 7.0
AIM Toolbar
AnswerWorks 4.0 Runtime - English
AOL Instant Messenger
Apple Software Update
a-squared Free 3.1
Audit Support Center 1.0
AutoCAD R14.0
Broadcom Management Programs
CCleaner (remove only)
Coin Collector Pro
ComcastSUPPORT
Conexant SmartHSFi V.9x 56K DF PCI Modem
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
Defraggler (remove only)
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
Dell Driver Reset Tool
Dell Media Experience
Dell Solution Center
DellSupport
DivX Codec
DivX Converter
DivX Player
DivX Web Player
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
hp deskjet 3320 series (Remove only)
Intel(R) Extreme Graphics Driver
Internet Explorer Default Page
iolo technologies' System Mechanic 7
J2SE Development Kit 5.0
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 Dell Edition
Java(TM) 6 Update 6
LimeWire 5.1.2
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
McAfee SecurityCenter
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Access 2000 SR-1 Runtime
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2004
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Money 2004
Microsoft Money 2004 System Pack
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Minute Timer (remove only)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)
Musicmatch®️ Jukebox
OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0
QuickTime
Rhapsody Player Engine
Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator
SeaMonkey (1.1.18)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958470)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Sonic DLA
Sonic RecordNow!
Sonic Update Manager
Spybot - Search & Destroy
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.2
Total Access Memo 2000
Uniblue DriverScanner 2009
Update for Windows XP (KB925720)
Update for Windows XP (KB932823-v3)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
VC 9.0 Runtime
VC 9.0 Runtime
WexTech AnswerWorks
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086
WordPerfect Office 11
Yahoo! Browser Services
Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Toolbar

more_horiz
Hello.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

J2SE Development Kit 5.0
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
    Java(TM) 6 Update 6
    LimeWire 5.1.2

How is the machine running now?

more_horiz
I hate to be ignorant but I cant see the start menu nor the the control panel. When I try to access either of them by typing their name in the task manager it simply says file not found. Is their another way i can access them?

more_horiz
So no Start menu pops up when you hit the Start key? will it open if you hit the Windows flag key on the keyboard?

more_horiz
No I Get nothing. Im at a loss.

more_horiz
I actually responded to this question Wednesday morning. I have no idea why it did not post until yesterday. I understand you guys are very busy. Waiting anxiously for further instructions. Thanks!

more_horiz
We may need to reset the permission on explorer.exe, looks like the malware has locked it.

Please download this file.

• Please download Junction.zip and save it.
  • Unzip it and put junction.exe in the Windows directory (C:\Windows).
  • Go to File > New Task in Task Manager. Copy and paste the following command in the run box and click OK:

cmd /c junction -s c:\ >log.txt&log.txt& del log.txt

• A command window opens starting to scan the system. Wait until a log file opens. Copy and paste or attach the content of it.

more_horiz
I am unable to unzip the file.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum