WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAlpha Antivirus blocks this site EmptyAlpha Antivirus blocks this site

more_horiz
I found your How To post on removing the Alpha Antivirus malware. I can't get to the How To page to be able to do the Malwarebytes download because it's being blocked by Alpha. So I went directly to their site and got the same block message. I went into Task Manager to disable it and it removed it from the processes but I still can't get to the pages I need or websites I need to remove this. When i click through and get to the Download button it shuts down explorer. I'm going crazy. What can I do to get past these issues?

THanks.

descriptionAlpha Antivirus blocks this site EmptyRe: Alpha Antivirus blocks this site

more_horiz
Ok, I found the solution on the microsoft site. I went into Safe Mode and was able to get to both websites, go through the instructions and download malwarebytes and it removed all programs. Found 31. All is good now. Thanks for your how to I was able to remove this.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum