WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTotal Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This EmptyTotal Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This

more_horiz
My computer is infected with the Total Security malware. I am unable to run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or obtain a Hijack This log. Any ideas? Thanks.

descriptionTotal Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This EmptyRe: Total Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This

more_horiz
Looks like I fixed it. I could still access windows explorer and searched for all exe files using today's date. The bad folder was c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/(8 digit number). I renamed it and was able to restart the computer and then run MBAM which removed the problem.

descriptionTotal Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This EmptyRe: Total Security virus blocks MBAM and Hijack This

more_horiz
Hi
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    winlogon.exe
    comres.dll
    crypt32.dll
    gpedit.dll
    rundll32.exe
    sfc.dll
    svchost.exe

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum