WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDFU ADAPTER EmptyDFU ADAPTER

more_horiz
Hello.
I don't know if I'm in the right section, so sorry about that.
What is dfu adapter? Because when I turn on my computer, it says that the new hardware was found called dfu adapter, and a wizard for new hardwer opens up which will search for software. I always cancel it, but what should I do to stop it? Can I uninstall it from device manager?

Thank you

descriptionDFU ADAPTER EmptyRe: DFU ADAPTER

more_horiz
DFU connections are used to connect to the internet. many people use this kind of connection instead of the huge online software offered by the likes of AOL. it is very easy to create this connection either manualy in windows or with the help of some software. some internet companys use a DFU connection as their default connection. Some legit software also tries to create these to go online when the program can't find the default internet connection. Also some Dialers will try and do this.it is best never to let anything create one of these things if you are prompted.
nasty spyware.they are not a virus thats why antivirus programs dont catch them.
AFAIK this is not any kind of hardware.

spybot s&d Good for all round spyware very good at detecting dialers.
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html

more_horiz
Hello.
Spybot search & destroy detected dialers, and now dfu adapter is gone.
Thanks a lot Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
No problem, glad to have been able to help Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum