WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode EmptyI am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode

more_horiz
Hi, i have a problem and it is that i can not browse in normal mode while i can browse in safe mode with network. I have tried netsh winsock reset catalog + netsh int ip reset. log with no avail. I have even went here

Code:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html
and downloaded it and clicked fix and restarted my pc but i still can not browse in normal mode.

When ever i open Mozilla firefox, it says could not connect to server reset??? i have no idea what that means can someone please help me out. More over i have checked for viruses and malware/spyware but my scans come out clean.

Thanks in advance... I have XP

Last edited by Scanboy on 18th August 2009, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionI am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode EmptyRe: I am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode

more_horiz
Hello,

Please wait till your system has been cleaned here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/help-needed-slow-pc-and-high-cpu-usage-t13016.htm

If the problem persist, post back here.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionI am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode EmptyRe: I am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode

more_horiz
I still can't browse in normal mode after i cleaned my pc. When ever i try to open any browser, firefox, IE and chrome it says connecting to server reset. The thing is this is my School lp Sad tearing and i go back to school this Friday. UGh please help i so do not want to buy a new lp or pay someone else to fix it if i can do it myself with the help of the people here of course Smile...

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you able to connect to the internet when you are wired instead of wirelessly?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I am connected to the internet(wireless) but i can not browse in normal mode Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Hi

Well my cousin fixed the problem. Yay but i am thankful that you took the time out to reply and see how you could help out. Am so going to reccommend this site like to everyone i know lol Thank You!

ONE PROBLEM DOWN ONE MORE TO GO. Smile...

more_horiz
Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell us how your cousin fixed the problem, so if any other member has a similar problem and makes a search, your solution could help them as well Smile...

more_horiz
Will put it up as soon as i ask him Big Grin

more_horiz
Hi sorry it took me this long to reply lol, but my cousin was hard to reach:)

-Open start>Run
-Then type resetlog.txt instead of netsh winsock reset catalog and netsh int ip reset
-Reboot and you should be able to browse in normal mode again.

This is what my cousin did and once i rebooted i could browse in normal mode again. Hope it works for you guyz:)

more_horiz
did you just type resetlog.txt on the command line?

more_horiz
Check out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

more_horiz
I tried all of the actions above and nothing worked. Then I uninstalled Norton and like magic, everything worked! Goodbye Norton!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum