WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionpersonal profile for computer specs and security Emptypersonal profile for computer specs and security

more_horiz
Hi!

When viewing my own profile I noticed there was a spot where I could add my computer specs and/or computer security software. But I do not see it listed in the Personal Profile section to add them. Just the OS. There is a comments box under the OS, but it doesn't state that it would show up in the location that is marked for the computer specs and security software.

So where would one enter that info to show up in the profile in the correct location?

descriptionpersonal profile for computer specs and security EmptyRe: personal profile for computer specs and security

more_horiz
Hello,

Thanks for spotting that. Fixed.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

personal profile for computer specs and security Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionpersonal profile for computer specs and security EmptyRe: personal profile for computer specs and security

more_horiz
You're welcome hun!

more_horiz
I have no clue as to what the above posts have to do with my question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum