WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFirefox and IE + Registry problems? EmptyFirefox and IE + Registry problems?

more_horiz
hey b4 i start ill list my computer specs:
1533 MB Memory (RAM)
160 GB hardrive (94 FREE)
FIREFOX/IE8
WINDOWS XP
NORTON 360
Geforce 8500 GT

the problem is that when i use firefox to open certain websites like hotmail (which used to work just fine) it wont really load. and on IE it loads but you cant open the mail. I defragment alot and use N360 to perform scans regualarly i also used most of your tips to try and speed up my connection (gotten slow lately) but i cant seem to open the dns site suggestion. also my connection is currently broadband-secondly i used a trail version or regcure to scan for registry problems it found quite a few (but norton cant fix that kind of stuff) so can u reccommend a free registry fixing program?

*update used open dns so diregard that part - also constant video buffing because of my connection can be added to problem list

descriptionFirefox and IE + Registry problems? EmptyRe: Firefox and IE + Registry problems?

more_horiz
Registry fixing is not recommended as it might cause even more problem. If you insist, try CCleaner or advance system care.

............................................................................................

Firefox and IE + Registry problems? MysigROG365x140withmark

descriptionFirefox and IE + Registry problems? EmptyRe: Firefox and IE + Registry problems?

more_horiz
hmm well now the only problem is that when i try to open some pages they just show a white blank page and the bottom sais its loading somthin but nothing will apear after long waiting

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum