WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Vista Problem EmptyWindows Vista Problem

more_horiz
Hello, I previously had a problem with Windows 7 and I decided that it wasn't worth all the work that I had to do to fix the problem, so I decided to stick with Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit for now, yes I know it's bad, but it was what my computer came with so whatever.

But, when I log on, it says that iSCSI Initiator has stopped working, and then it says that a Windows Host Process has stopped working, and then the Theme Manager stops working, so my computer has no Windows Vista Animations anymore, it just looks dull and plain, can someone please tell me how to fix this problem, dang I am having alot lately lolz.

descriptionWindows Vista Problem EmptyRe: Windows Vista Problem

more_horiz
Have you tried to repair windows? With you having graphics problems on both OS's, have you thought of the posibility of hardware problems?

more_horiz
Well it worked for like 2 months, then it started giving me activation pop ups, like activate your windows now! but I didn't cause I lost the key, but then like a few days ago I found the key and activated windows, and it says windows activated but it still says that a Windows Host Process has stopped working.

Here is a picture of the message box that keeps popping up, and everytime it does, it takes another feature away Sad tearing

Windows Vista Problem S2z2bk

Does this help?

more_horiz
Hello,

Please try this; Start >> Control Panel >> Under Administrative Tools >> Click View event logs >> view the Application and System logs.

Look for events with a red X next to them with the word Error.

Check here for the methods on how to fix them:

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/host-process-for-windows-services-stopped-working/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Windows Vista Problem Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Thank You :d I will tell you if this worked.

more_horiz
Sorry for double posting but it has been over a day so, no it didn't work because it just lists a whole bunch of files and i don't know which ones to pick, and none of them have an X next to them so i'm not exactly sure.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum