WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionanother victim of winbluesoft Emptyanother victim of winbluesoft

more_horiz
i've already downloaded malwarebyte's anti-malware. that went fine, but when i try to open the program nothing happens. i assume it's being blocked by winbluesoft. so then i downloaded icesword, and it seemed to work once but it was all in chinese (and didn't seem to have any of the functions the people in the other threads were referring to), and since that first time it hasn't opened either. i don't know what to do! i can't even open my antivirus program :\

descriptionanother victim of winbluesoft EmptyRe: another victim of winbluesoft

more_horiz
Hello,

Download HijackThis from here: http://drop.io/hvqbhiv/asset/hijackgpthis

Run it and select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

If you cannot run HijackThis,

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.

Locate and delete this file:
C:\windows\system32\blocker.dll

Now see if you can run HijackThis in normal windows mode.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

another victim of winbluesoft Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum