WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRemoving McAfee EmptyRemoving McAfee

more_horiz
Hi, I want to remove my McAfee anti virus and I want to know which is the best way to do it. Should I just remove it from the control panel or should I follow this. I want to replace it with Norton Internet Security 2009.

descriptionRemoving McAfee EmptyRe: Removing McAfee

more_horiz
Removing it via Control Panel might leave some leftovers behind. Use guide in the link you posted.

Don't mind if I ask, why Norton? My staff and I wouldn't recommend it that much, they usually ask their users to remove it.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Removing McAfee Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Actually I haven't made up my mind. I got McAfee for free when I bought my computer. Now its gonna expire and I can't seem to get it here. All they have is Norton and Kapersky. Which one of those two you would recommend?

more_horiz
Kaspersky! It's much lighter on the system and much more efficient. You'll cry if you have a slow system with Norton on it. I am also using Kaspersky.

............................................................................................

Removing McAfee Lambo-11

more_horiz
Thanks Doc, didn't know that. I've almost wasted my money on Norton. Thanks again for the quick reply!

more_horiz
Glad I could help, also glad you're getting Kaspersky instead. You should also try a trial version before actually buying it.

Removing McAfee Lambo-11

more_horiz
Yes I should but nevermind I'm off to buy it now. Open Grin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum