WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhelp with port forwarding...no clue!! Emptyhelp with port forwarding...no clue!!

more_horiz
I am using Azureus/Vuze is shows me a NAT problem...I have recently hooked up a router..I read i should use port forwarding...i have nooo clue how this is done.. like i can get to my routers 'web page' thinger, and i know the listening port on azureus..i just dont know how to add that all together...
i am clueless...please be as descriptive as possible! thank you

descriptionhelp with port forwarding...no clue!! EmptyRe: help with port forwarding...no clue!!

more_horiz
ok so i found port forwarding.com and added the port i use in azureus to my routers web page thing etc. ...and created a static ip address for azureus.. but then i realized that the actual modem has its own set of ip address and stuff like that... the smiley's in azureus have been either yellow or red since hooking up my router...

descriptionhelp with port forwarding...no clue!! EmptyRe: help with port forwarding...no clue!!

more_horiz
please can anyone help me out! thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum